India vs Kyrgyzstan: 2019 AFC Asian Cup Qualifier

Comments

• karanshkaransh 542 Points
    If we plan to play like this in Asian cup, hoof ball tactics, then I can bet not having a coach at all won't make a dime of difference.
    Deb_Banashindia
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    seriously we need to create some petition for SC out, even if he stays at least pressure needs to be created for choosing best available squad.
    trojanRatularunskumar148goalkeeparSOCCER4klashindia
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Can’t believe they went all this far to play like shit.

even after scoring there is no frikkin urgency to push ahead almost like they wanted to lose.

Balwant back to his headless chicken best. Clearly it wasn’t working with Jeje so why not change the striker at 70th min?

Why was the like of Rafique played 90min when he hardly offers anything attacking wise?

why still insist on two defensive midfielders of Rafique and Rowlin when you are chasing the game and bringing Anirudh who offers more than Len after 85 mins?

This isn’t bcos Kyrgyz were better or the pitch it’s bcos it was shoddy display and even shoddier Tactics by SC.

what a pathetic display. 

Shout out to Jerry, Anirudh and lalrutarra for trying to push the game but when you have Narzary, Rafique and Rowlin in the middle trying to chase a game you are bound to lose more times than not.

Am already prepared myself for an embarrassing Asian cup
    trojanBrainFallINDIACarbon_14arunskumar148ashindiaRonny
  • The team selection will not change ..We will see the same set with a few more added..
    goalkeepar
    Kyrgyz must be one of the worst side to have qualified to score only two goals today. Added to that they even conceded one.
    goalkeeparashindia
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Now will AIFF organize friendlies cleverly to get into pot 2?
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    No time for that i guess.
    Ratulashindia
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    Should arrange friendlies with the qualified nations(2nd tier countries) in the other groups after the draw of asian cup. 
    Interesting thing about Kyrgyzstan football is that almost all the local players in the national team are from one club, even their coach is from that club adding to this list even the  bus they send to ferry the Indian team from the airport belongs to this club. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777ashindia
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    India played exactly same vs Turkmenistan at home...last year (WC qualifier) .. since then I don't support SC. I was hoping they should have given him sack after that defeat... but then legendary SAFF cup happened & things changed....
    Ratul