India vs Kyrgyzstan: 2019 AFC Asian Cup Qualifier

1234568»

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    So opponents can also be 'friendly'? B)
    munna219777goalkeeparfootydipashindiaindian_gooner
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Disheartening to see rafique, narzary, das , borges in our first eleven. Constantine is like a stubborn bull. He won't stop, won't listen to anyone and overall will never use gray matter. Just zero game reading, no knowledge about our players. He never tries to rectify himself from his mistakes. He is like a zombie, only goes to one direction and with one objective. Fucking insane. 
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777goalkeeparashindiatrojanSOCCER4klindian_goonersouravindiakarenesudhakar2050sanvedjadhavand 1 other.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    @footydip: Can stubborn bulls and zombies be turned into rational human beings, doc? B)
    footydipashindiamunna219777indian_goonerkarenesudhakar2050
    edited March 2018
    Yes. They need a kick from their present job. That is the only treatment available at this point.  :p

After many days I was watching something related to Indian football and then this. Feeling Frustrated. 
    goalkeeparashindiamunna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points

Constantine revealed that the team needs to rectify their errors in certain phases but acknowledges the transition made by the group through the years. ‘’I think as a team we need to improve in certain areas, which I’m not going to tell the whole world about. I don’t think we are in a bad shape, at the moment. Three years ago, we were among the 170s rank where we had to play qualifiers in order to play the qualification round.

"Today was the 37th player who made a debut since my arrival. In this squad, I have 11 U-23 players, three of those being under 20. We have a good future,’’ he asserted.

The final round of AFC Asian Cup will be held in UAE next year. When asked if alterations will be made in the squad which will compete next year, Constantine answered, ‘’There is a lot of football to be played between now and when we have to announce the final squad. The positions are available, nobody has their name in stone. It’s an ongoing process; I don’t want to close the door for anyone. There could be a couple of new faces; I don’t want anyone to be complacent.’’

munna219777goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanindian_goonersparta
    That sums up his knowledge. Who thinks fifa ranking is the only parameter to judge his team's ability. 
    munna219777DXgoalkeeparindian_goonerspartasouravindiakartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    He said there will be couple of new faces, so this means he plans to keep this same team for Asian cup with of 1 or 2 bench wormers
  • samsam 16428 Points

A win away at the Kyrgyz Republic would have done wonders for India in the AFC Asian Cup draw. Essentially, this result would have taken the Blue Tigers up to 422, which is higher than the number of points 12th-ranked side (currently) Lebanon would stand on (404) after their 2-1 win over Malaysia.

Incidentally, their 2-1 victory over India will take the Kyrgyz Republic to 424 points, which is a huge jump from their current tally of 282. This guarantees them a spot in Pot 2, as Lebanon will drop to Pot 3.

munna219777