India vs Bahrain AFC Asian Cup 2019: The Blue Tigers' Tryst With Destiny

Comments

• dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Ashley..  No. .   Lots of better coaches all around the world .. 
    AshishKaulDeb_Bangoalkeepar
  • rathorevarun4 rathorevarun4 1651 Points
    edited January 2019
    Wow indeed a good news.india should go for a Indian coach or a high profile coach but not Westwood.if Derick becomes national team coach then brandon will definitely get the place in the national team but I think he will be biased towards Goan players and also will he be enough for india ?
    One more jitna dukh India ki har se hua usse jyada Stephen ke jane se Khushi hui i am now happy very much.
    deepu
  • What is jejes age. He looks older than Sunil in terms of fitness. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. 
    dreamerAshishKaulgoalkeeparAbhishek
    Except Sunil Gurpreet & Udanta.. India should need to select all position player. 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    One thing is for sure.. We will come back stronger in the next asian cup.  We are going to be there for sure. 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Albert Roca would have been a good choice..But he in china now
    kartik91
    Cesar Farias may be good choice.. Bcz he has the ability to defend Aiff.. Badmas type coach require.  Otherwise quota player inserted in team
  • Whoever be the coach but he should be the one who selects team properly.from savio medeira to wim koevermans to stephen our team selection goes from worst to hell hope this time fans will get what they want to see.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Roca Yes! A coach with proven pedigree with an east asian team would be best. Let’s see. I will sleep marginally better now!
    Sanjeev BiswasAshishKauldreamer
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    This match was an eye sore .Agreed . But I'm kinda happy with our overall performance. I mean back in 2011 when I was watching the Asian Cup match I remember the commentator taking a jibe on us that we are the team that everybody wants to play with because we are weakest team in the tournament . I don't think anyone would say that about us anymore . We have come a long way from 2011 if y'all open your eyes and let some positivity come in . 
    That being said this is the time to start fresh . Hire a good coach who actually has done some shit in Asia and not some random Dutch or English guy . Personally I don't think both Jamil or Derrick would do any wonders with the NT .
    AshishKaulashindiaAbhishekkartik91souravindiaCarbon_14dev_pfc