Indian Super Cup 2019

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    EB won't play in Super Cup and also not in isl unless financial terms are favourable.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29664 Points

https://twitter.com/qebna?lang=en

Correct and gutsy decision by QEBFC...Also calls Nitu-kalyan's bluff
    DEFENCE123
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Looks like EB will play in ISL if Reliance reduces franchisee fee
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    ISL is a failed product, FSDL needs to make it a viable product before Quess will invest. FCPC and Blaster's situation has set the cat amongst the pigeon. Also the CAS case dragging FIFA to enforce Fifa rules in MLS is what everyone is watching. If MLS is forced to reform, ISL will shut down before next season. EB will survive as it has for almost a 100 years now.
    debarghya89munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    edited March 2019
    My respect to Quess, for sticking to the alliance against the sold out aiff after coming under massive pressure from old currpt EB officials and masses of Emotional fans.
    thebeautifulgameDeb_Ban
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29664 Points
    Thank you.

Most old EB officials are certainly corrupt. Most of EB fans were with Quess, whether in social media or in real life.

You have been using the term "emotional fans/emotional EB fans" too often in recent times in the forum...fans are not fans if they are not emotional about their clubs, what cannot be supported is if their support blinds them from seeing the faults of their club. In the recent case, almost 90% of the fans had thrown their weight behind Quess and were massively critical of the corrupt legacy club officials...only a handful of fans/fan clubs who had their own axes to grind had staged demonstrations against Quess

I could have said that your being an emotional fan of Goan football/Goan clubs is clouding your judgment but I will not say that because I never use such terminology which smacks of regionalism and because I believe that in spite of certain immature comments, you have the best interests of Indian football at heart. If you remember, I have often defended you when other members, I have felt, have unjustly criticized you but I will not refrain from taking you to task if you make unfair comments

Cheers!!
    gaffertapegoalkeepardebarghya89
  • munna219777munna219777 28513 Points
    The Board also agreed to bid for ISL if the terms are financially acceptable

This means Quess is still negotiating ISL slot with Reliance ??
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    They will play if they get entry for 5 cr. per year
    goalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    They are ready to pay 15-19 cr
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    They shouldn't pay and should wait till the contractual obligation is done and league is opened up , if AIFF and FSDL are going ahead with their plan to make IL 2nd division without any incentive ,then they along with other IL and 2nd Div clubs should approach FIFA and CAS. 
    thebeautifulgameashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeeparsouravindiamunna219777EastBengalPride