Indian Super Cup 2019

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    After ccfc backstabbed the I league clubs 
    Carbon_14
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    CCFC needs a letter of participation from Aiff to play ACL Qualifiers, they are just looking after themselves, I don't blame them at all. Quess is fucking retarded to not play, EB would get nothing by staying away from Super Cup and ISL. 
    goalkeeparDEFENCE123SiVkarenesudhakar2050spartaNagendramunna219777Carbon_14
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ; No one including AIFF gives a fuck about I-League
    goalkeeparDeb_Bandebarghya89Nagendradeepu
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
     ccfc have made a good case for themselves for isl slot next season having won the league &  not rebelled..  They will have  FCBASEL funding as well..  Quess has made a mistake I guess @EastBengalPride
    goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050debarghya89
  • samsam 16443 Points
    QEB deserves punishment for not playing even after praful meeting was promised. Discipline must be restored. This is going nowhere.
    DEFENCE123goalkeeparBrainFallINDIA
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    As per inside news, Quess will be bought over and kicked out of EB in a week or two! Menendez and his team would be sacked and Bhowmik to be back as coach.
    indianFootballFanDeb_Banmunna219777
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    that's a joke right?
    deepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29708 Points
    @goalkeepar: That's a downright racist/regionalist comment

Ajit Isaac's family hails from Kerala, though he grew up and studied in Chennai. Quess is a pan-India company with 64 offices across India and employs people from all states. He would not have invested in East Bengal if he was not sure that it could increase the brand vale of Quess. As he had said, " We are investing in an institution and it has a lot of background and a lot of character and that is what we are buying into." The recent standoff at the club was because of the corrupt legacy officials and not because of the fans. Both Isaac and Alejandro have been highly appreciative of EB fans and have said umpteen times that EB is EB because of its passionate fans. In fact, the corporatisation of the club and the takeover of Quess happened because of a massive protest launched by the fans and fan clubs against the officials, something unprecedented in Indian football in recent times

EB supporters, in its formative stages, were predominantly people who had their roots in erstwhile Bangladesh. Now the club has fans all across India and even abroad, though the majority of them are Bengalis. It has one of the highest fan bases, if not the highest fan base, in India. The fans have as much brains and intelligence as all Indians.

So try to argue with logic and refrain from regurgitating nonsense.
    Samyajitdebarghya89spartaNagendragoalkeepar
    West Block Blues‏ 

A matchday against rivals @Mohun_Bagan, always special & always cherished.

But we understand why you're fighting a different battle. We'll meet again, soon. Till then, more power to you for your fight.

@MohunBagan, nothing has changed.
    https://twitter.com/WestBlockBlues?lang=en

Good gesture from West Block blues!!Thumbs Up on au by KDDI Type F
    SamyajitDeb_BanNagendra
    @goalkeepar: So, a club whom the "sold out" AIFF was trying to make I-league winners by match-fixing (by your account) and whose fans are all "emotional" and without "brains" and "thinking" have now become the "rightful champions"?

Ever heard of a word called "consistency"? ;)
    Samyajitgoalkeepar