Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    Seems bullshit to me. 
    munna219777Abhishek
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Had we managed to beat or draw with UAE in our second match, we would have progressed to next round. Then many of the critics would be raving about "India's excellent defensive display"!! But as luck would have it, cross bar denied Chettri an early goal in that match and suddenly India's tactics became "crap", suddenly obliterating all memories of previous results against Thailand, Chiba, Jordan etc. How fickle football can be, I wonder?
    ashindiaAbhisheksparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    The guy who wrote such stuff on reddit is also writing in the comments section that you should have hired Roca !!! Seriously.
    goalkeepar[Deleted User]
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    Probably a fake account by Blue Pilgrims AKA the West block blues (Roca Loyalists) 
    samharitrams24[Deleted User]munna219777mohammed_87hassanPassiSiVatuljgsparta
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited July 2019
    @munna219777 yes exactly thats what I thought , I kept on reading cos one point that's interesting is low salary claim. But as soon as I saw Roca in comments,IDK how anyone can take it seriosuly!!

Also find this remark , like wtf !! Why anyone would write analysis on hypothetical situation or rumor?

HNK CIBALIA VINKOVCI (2006)

For an underdog team, this is actually not bad. Štimac did manage to save them from relegation, although there were rumors about refeeres favoring Cibalija in the last 7 games, because of Štimacs connections to Croatian underworld. These are only rumors, I do not have any sources for those claims, but sadly my Croatia was / is a deeply corrupted country and the same thing applies to our sports, so me personally, I believe those rumors.

then again under HNK ZAGREB
    To be fair, Igor did manage to save Zagreb from relegation (yay, 2 in a row, Cibalija and now this!) but these do not look like the results of a man worthy of leading international teams :
    ok so if anyone is expecting stimac would take NT to WC , its plain dumb.
    Max he could achieve is go through next stage.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    So as per this person, he is a mafioso - crime syndicate member !! All this while leading a double life as a Football Coach Wow ! :D :D
    The type of English, structuring of sentence he is using hardly looks like someone born and brought up in former Yugoslavia will use.
    Fake post just to malign someone.
    [Deleted User]AbhishekashindiagoalkeeparBrainFallINDIAsparta
  • samsam 16526 Points
    mafioso is an Italian word by the way
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    But his facts and figures, if true, are concerning.
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    edited July 2019
    I can vouch for the fact that it is not a fake account. Check his post history ( He's been on reedit for long +  he has many posts in Croatia subreddit/Croatian Language) 

That being said, I'm not really too bothered about his comments. He seems to have a huge grudge on Stimac as a coach as his team became really shit under Stimac. 

I feel we shouldn't judge Stimac on the basis of his past. He could've turned over a new leaf too. Our team has shown signs of promise under him and the fact that he's giving deserving players a chance is great. Let the Qualifiers come and only then we can judge him
    Abhishek
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Stimac always was flawed and he failed in Iran to what he said doesnt sound surprising at all

The guy kinda beat Constantine in social media marketing when he made Kovacic and other top stars make videos for him. 

But what i have seen so far he looks good. He isn't playing safe and looking for wins in games that don't  even matter.

Roca would have been a bigger blunder barring one successful season with BFC who were highest spending club in India he had done nothing great to showcase he deserved the job. The guy finished 4th in I-League despite spending huge and his transfers were big failures as BFC for first time in their history replaced foriegners midway through the season 3 times.
    SiVgoalkeeparatuljgAbhishekspartakarenesudhakar2050