Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    He's definitely talking of players who flopped.. Like Borges,Kotal, Jerry, Brandon  etc
    [Deleted User]
  • kotal playing like Maradona? even kotal might get heart attack by reading this
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    I don't think its Stimac vs Stephen what we are talking about. Though we hated Consti, he did have some positives during his tenure and fans are just trying to bring those out. Frankly I am very happy with the no of options we have now in midfield both offensive and defensive which is a very positive sign from the last 5 games we played. Worrying factor is Defense but that's cause we are not looking beyond ISL (we know the reason after AIFF's last statement anyway) , I am sure there are good defenders playing in I-League. I am ok with the experimentation of Stimac and hope he comes up with the best 11 for now in the last match.
     Also I do not see anything wrong when 1 comments positives from the era of Consti, we praise even our opposition when we get something positive there and Stephen was our national coach. He had a lot of negatives - primarily not looking beyond a certain number of players, but 1 positive was the shape we used to keep. Its very important in modern football and hope Stimac has this in mind.
    Regarding us fans we need to get over our opinion from 0s and 1s. There's lots in between and we should take the best from those lots.

samashindia
  • samsam 16526 Points
    IF
    TAJ 3-0 PRK
    AND IND 3-0 SYR,
    THEN WE CAN GO TO FINAL..
    munna219777ashindia
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Both are improbable.
    ashindiamunna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Let's just stick to the last game and not concede tennis like scorelines. 
    munna219777souravindia[Deleted User]Nagendra
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Stimac said he now knows which players he can trust. I hope we can see his trusted combination to start in the match today. Going back to Jeje, Passi, Haldar is a big step backwards. Thapa, Sahal, Amarjit trio is India's midfield for the next few years, hope they get a fair run and make use of these opportunities.
    dev_pfcAbhishekmunna219777thebeautifulgame
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Stimac said he misses Jeje and Ashique
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Are we really forgeting our spell with Constantine initially? We were losing to Guam.
  • samsam 16526 Points
    While we shouldn't forget initial part of his second spell, we shouldn't also forget his other achievements during this spell