Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6501 Points
    Amarjit & Narender are still young. they bound to improve... 

Changte is an upgrade to Udanta...  To improve further, Changte needs to try in one of top Asian league.. even A-League/Thai/Uzbek would be great for him... 

Udanta.. even when he has chance to score.. he is trying to pass.. he needs to work on his shooting/crossing skills.. main problem is he is not looking into his partner while crossing... he does all the hard-work by entering the final third and gets doomed..
    AbhishekEastBengalPridesouravindiaspartamunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29669 Points
    We are going to analyse our mistakes today. There were some mistakes, when we were pushed down. I read some comments that I should be nurturing these footballers. This is not academy football, and I should not be nurturing these players. We have shown that we have great talents. Never mind how they play -- bad or good. If they play, they will get better. I was not brought here to bring you one win, one loss and in the middle somewhere. It’s easy to play teams somewhere below range. To get the team to play good football, it takes time. We’ll take some sacrifice, and lots of suffering, but we need to be patient.
    I try to teach them bit by bit. I tried it before the second game, but they lost it completely. These were three games before the qualifiers. I have to choose now – 15-16 or 20 players who will play for India. (On fans) they were amazing. With positive support. I am asking the media to be patient. Results will come. We know exactly what we need to do.
    AbhishekBrainFallINDIAEastBengalPridegiridharanharitrams24SOCCER4klatuljggoalkeeparsouravindiaCarbon_14and 2 others.
  • AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    Hope we can find some more gems like Sahal from the gulf countries!! He's class apart! 
    KBFC has done a great job in bringing him to us. Hope Zayed Bin Waled (the new kid from UAE signed by them) is a good find too! 
    kartik91NagendraRonnygopiajeeshgiridharanharitrams24atuljggoalkeeparsouravindiaspartaand 1 other.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Yea Well everyone is entitled to an opinion ,I'll give you that . But these comments on this forum are kinda hilarious. It's  like one big cycle. It's like people think swapping a few players here and there will get us to where we want to be . I hope they keep in mind the ACQ and WCQ are played out during the next three years and these young guys are gonna be instrumental  in our Qual push. 
    haritrams24
    Sahal first played for Kerala in Santosh trophy..  however, we should give credit to KBFC as well..
    giridharanharitrams24atuljgDeb_BangoalkeeparCarbon_14sparta
    Firas Al-Khatib (Syria captain ) is very good.. was checking his senior career (club & international)..

He is part of Syrian national team played in 2007 & 2009 Nehru Cup.. but not sure if he played..

Club career, mostly he played in Kuwait Premier League..

Lets hope our players at-least try to sign for any Kuwait premier league club..
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Sahal was born in the gulf?
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Born and brought up  in Al Ain . Played in local youth league  over there.
    Abhishek
    As per wiki, his place of birth is Kannur, Kerala.. but not sure if it is correct info or not
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    AIFF has published that he was born in Al Ain
    NagendraPassi