Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• samsam 16430 Points
    Prabir should be in NT squad if not in starting XI
    Ronnygaffertapegoalkeeparindian_goonerRatul
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Goian played well ...  Soosairaj was moving without any problems in the left wing and gave good crosses....Sumit Rathi showed his inexperience....  Krishna was phenomenal as always...  Gud to see Stimac coming back and discussing with the club coaches regarding local players ...  The old coach would be roaming in USA etc and it would be irritating when he selects the squad... 
    atuljg
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Ideally Seriton should be tge starting RB with Prabir Das his back up as a sub in NT. 
    goalkeeparSiVthebeautifulgamePassi
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I hope Rafael Crivellaro contract is extended soon pretty sure many clubs would lineup for him unreal player. 

He was feeding changete with chances and he kept missing them. Should have been 6-0.
    SiV[Deleted User]goalkeeparthebeautifulgame
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Does this mean Goa, who can’t defeat Bengaluru and have one of the most leaking defence will play in AFC ?
    Nagendragaffertapeokayiambackgiridharanmunna219777Passi
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    BFC defense is good ... FC Goa leaks goals but their attack is pretty awesome.. both play differently and at the end of the day, goals will win you not just matches but trophies... Goa or ATK deserves to win this season and BFC is pretty poor in converting chances..

With your logic, Napoli should be declared as group winners in this years champions league as they won both their group games against Liverpool.. similarly PSG deserved to win last year champions league and not Liverpool as they have better H2H record against Liverpool in group stage..
    EastBengalPridegiridharanPassi
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Whoever tops the league will go to the AFC CL. Hope FC Goa bolster their defende a bit.
    goalkeepar
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Will JSW pull the plug from 2021? Just received a rumour, can anyone share some more light?
    dev_pfcBrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparmunna219777
    Fc Goa attack looks good because they play against Indian teams ... do you think likes of Jackei (NT flop) to be successful at AFC level? I am not convinced 

I think defence is key of success for major tournaments... let’s see... 
    giridharanPassi
    As per my opinion ATK was best team to represent in AFC , but since Goa is winning it.. they are deserving it...
    okayiambackmunna219777[Deleted User]