Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited February 2020
    The quality of football played in ISL especially of Indian players has gone down this season. Majority goals scored come from individual or tactical errors. There is not a single player in any position who is consistent or worth considered to be decent for International level. 
    gaffertapeSiVmunna219777RonnygoalkeeparokayiambackCarbon_14[Deleted User]souravindiaindian_goonerand 2 others.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Tight schedule. Their insistence on having a match  daily in the league / tournament is killing the Indian Football.

If you are always on travel, hotel and recovery mode, how will you improve ?

What is the Training Regimen of Indian Players in ISL ?

In Europe, you are having atleast 4 of 5 days of training sessions between two matches. Then we are looking at 4-5 hours each day. Some managers prefer 2 or 3 sessions also in one day. You do Cardio, sprinting, tactical drills, gym exercises. In one week you may get 1 or 2 days off.

Clubs are what makes a Footballer.

I will repeat again, If you are always on travel, hotel and recovery mode,how will you improve
    ashindiaBrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparPassiSiVatuljg[Deleted User]souravindiaindian_goonergiridharan
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    The scheduling was horrible this season. No wonder last few games of the season are of so poor quality. This has to change even if it attracts lesser foreigners..I think the product has established now and many agents  the lworld know over know the league. fSDL should now aim at making it a longer lease
    munna219777
    Sorry too many typos Everytime from my phone!
    Onwu scored a hattrick today and his last two goals from free-kicks were pure class! I'm wondering what Cuadrat must be thinking now that he has scored so many lol. He could barely touch the ball in front of the goal when he was at BFC. Deshorn Brown seems to be only a minor upgrade over Onwu and pretty much a dud to be honest. Hoakip as always flatters to deceive in key games or against better opposition I would say. Edmund would be a better prospect than Haokip hopefully in the future!
    gaffertape
  • so kbfc staged a dramatic comeback against odisha 4-4. hope for a stable team next serason.
    EastBengalPride
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited February 2020
    Isl needs to reduce foreign players quota to 4, for Indian clubs to compete in afc level ..  Watz the point in having  acl slot if they go there and get humiliated..  
    goalkeepargiridharanatuljgashindiamunna219777
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Sergio lobera for bfc anyone  ?  Pleasing style and more attack oriented than Carles Cuadrat (can't believe he is from barcelona)...  Jsw can afford to pay as wellw
    gaffertape[Deleted User]EastBengalPridemunna219777Abhishek
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    If I am in the place of Stimac, I will be worried. Udanta [has] only one goal and zero assists; Ashique only one assist, zero goals…its scary.

Bold statement and True.  They need to work hard to pull the socks or it will be end of story.  This story tell why ONWU/ any forward couldn't score goals in BFC. 
    gaffertapegiridharangoalkeeparmunna219777