โ€บ

Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    FC Goa decided to defend and play on counter attack which was dumb. When Chennai first scored through a free kick and Goa were desperate for goals they got exposed defensively. 

Derrick Pereira made a big tactical mistake. This is where I felt they missed Lobera.
    munna219777
  • One more point to their defeat Hugo boumous and Brandon's absence 

munna219777giridharan
  • TeamChennainTeamChennain chennai174 Points

Chennai never played this brand of attacking football in this style, never under john gregory. And they never moved too many bodies forward either. if you see the way they move the ball forward and brake opponent play. You can clearly see what they did in set pieces vs fc goa and the set pieces before.cleverly used Navas height.still you dont see difference then I say you probably dont want to see.

munna219777SiVgiridharan
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited March 2020
    BFC 1-0 ATK

One more crappy match of ISL, never looked like a semi final play off. No effort from ATK to attack, they looked happy with a draw and I don't know if its just me or everyone but I feel they have dropped their performance since merger announcement. BFC as usual score from a opponent error but they were better than boring ATK so deserved 3 points. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777giridharan
  • samsam 16526 Points
    what's wrong if ATK wanted an away draw in SF leg 1?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Very wrong on you have spent 20 crores on strikers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    Carbon_14dev_pfc
  • Habas will be thrown out if he dont win ISL , he knows it ..so played safe..

0-1 is better scoreline than 1-4 (even for Goa it will be near impossible task even if hugo , edu and brandon returns)
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited March 2020
    BFC are defending deep and just rely on counter attacks... Never thought they will defend this much in their home game....Even Roy Krishna couldn't find a way throught the maze..   And India's no 1 gk, kicking the ball out either side everytime someone is running towards him..  

Suresh plugged the left wing and soosairaj could not go past him...   prabir das could not bring in crosses down the right...

Regin ran almost as much as Paartalu and distributed the ball well....  Itz not easy to get into the ATK squad and play in playoffs, ahead of Habas favourite & former indian international Sehnaj Singh..

ATK should wrap it up in the second game.. Dont want to see such a boring style of ftball in the finals... Also, it will be an insult to isl, if a team which did not qualify for afc cup  losing against a maldives club wins the isl trophy. (guess fsdl will take care of that)
    dev_pfcashindiagoalkeeparharitrams24namewtheldmunna219777giridharanmohammed_87hassan
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    I can already see Lobera next season at ATK.. Though i would love Kibu
    SiVashindiagiridharanmasefieldtheoilfield
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    edited March 2020
    main purpose for BFC was to insure that ATK don't get any away which they have succeeded in doing. Away leg will be tough, but BFC can soak the pressure and as long as they get an away goal and keep the margin of defeat to 1 goal they are through.
    All this insult to ISL narrative is a big joke. BFC are having an mediocre season this year and the fact that even with such performance they are in playoffs tells you about the level of ISL.
    SiVgoalkeeparmunna219777