Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Weren’t you routing for them in NT, when they play for your club.... (Like Brandon)
    haritrams24spartagoalkeepar
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Anyway I want SLFC’s Rohlua to see in top leagues...
    PassiAbhishek
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    As if the Maharashtrian or Bengali  tall age faruds are setting the scene on fire ??? Robin Singh was termed as Lord after misfiring every now and then. He has the best attributes for centre forward among the current lot but you know what he delivered. Then there's other tall guy named Ashique  who runs aimlessly here and there.

Frankly speaking where are the Bengali midfielders or strikers (Halder too is Defensive mid)? And who was the last player in Team India in any of those positions even in age group teams, I don't remember(Abhijit Sarkar too didn't raise that much hopes). And no one mentions them as future India prospect out here ,even the hardcore supporters. Even your fav team had to borrow a midget from Aizawl for the attacking duties.

All you hear is some Bengali defenders even after having a decent local league. And whoever comes up through the ranks, doesn't end up doing well even in ileague.   
    Even most of the ileague/ ISL teams have players from NE ( barring KB and Goa who atleast try to give chance to their local lads) in midfield & forward line. If there are alternatives currently from other regions why aren't the scouts looking? Well, maybe currently be the midgets are doing their job well and top Indian scorer in ISL currently and even all time scorer is not that Tall.
     Even the Bengal teams are having players from that area, why don't they develop the local talents. Both the big guns have their own academies. 

EastBengalPridegoalkeeparCarbon_14Passiharitrams24RonnymasefieldtheoilfieldChelseafankartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    So you tell  me why Buam is not playing even in an i-League club? Another Victorino? I hardly think so! 
  • Last I heard, few ISL/Ileague (IDK which exactly) clubs had approached SLFC for Buam but they quoted his transfer price too high(as per clubs) so deal never went through
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Have to be honest , Farukh's ability to get into good positions is amazing , if only he can improve his finishing .
    atuljgAbhishekgiridharan
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    Jitendra playing as as midfielder in a 4-1-4-1 setup under Iriondo so far
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Buam will sign once his contract nears end. He's not new to Indian Football. Shillong dint want to let him go for cheap.
    goalkeeparAbhishekmunna219777sparta
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Another draw. ATK remains on top
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I think Jitendra will catch Stimac's attention soon
    Abhishek