India vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier|10 September 2019

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    India have no means to play 5 or 3 at the back.

You need very fast wing backs who are immensely fast can track back as well as move forward with ease.

dev_pfc
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    Using Narzary as wing back in 5-3-2 might work  :D 
    sudheermylankaldeepu
  • JPJ41289JPJ41289 Mumbai20 Points
    If the news about Aashique and Sunil Bhai not being fit for the game tomorrow could offer a genuine blessing in disguise - By not having our main attacking threats on the field,ensures valuable game time and match experience will be given to players like Sahal,Brandon,Manvir, Vinit and maybe even Nikhil down the right wing(If Stimac is playing brave) and what better place to get exposure than against the current dominant Asian champions in an Away league fixture(against whom no result is expected) - Regardless of results for this fixture,this is immense match experience for our younger clan and hope they have a lucky day out there and take their 1 or 2 chances/ half chances on the break (Still fondly remember the Indian performance in the last Under 23 game against Qatar). Do let me know your thoughts
    dev_pfcashindiagiridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29232 Points
    @giridharan after baichung, its chattri who is controlling Indian NT selection for his own greedy reasons he is one of biggest reason for downfall of NT. 
    reddevil87
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29608 Points
    edited September 2019
    @munna219777: I have seen both "friendly" and "unofficial friendly" being used in such cases. But according to me, the term "friendly" itself signifies that it is an unofficial match, so the use of the word 'unofficial' becomes tautological. I could be wrong though.
  • samsam 16426 Points
    If you are referring to the match where we beat Qatar, definitely it'll be unofficial friendly. Here the unofficial term comes due to not following FIFA regulations. It has nothing to do with what the word friendly suggest. All friendlies in this word that get you FIFA points are official. 
    thebeautifulgamegiridharangoalkeeparashindiamunna219777kartik91reddevil87
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Actually playing 5 at the back is not bad idea. It gives more solidity to our defence and midfield. Our attack as we all know is a one dimensional thing - wingers running up the pitch and getting a cross to chettri. This way atleast we can hope for a draw.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    We should give a walkover, sack the coach and disband this sham of a team. And why not bash Udanta and his band of quota players when they cannot perform! Chhetri's goal scoring prowess shouldn't shadow the dirty politics he is playing over team selection.
    dev_pfcSiVPassigoalkeeparkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29608 Points