Oman vs India | FIFA World Cup Q | 19-11-19 |

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    edited November 2019
    Jobby, Len, Farukh, Manvir, Mukhi these are our choices 
    Abhishekashindia
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Len maybe, Manvir I really dont believe in him at all, Chhangte needs to be given more chances on Left/Right flank,since he also likes to cut in. Mukhi needs to start playing regularly for JFC first. and Farukh hasn't been replicate his form on NT level, although to be fare he has played in only 2 matches since hitting on the form..
    thebeautifulgamePassi
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    And then the issue of central midfield cones in.  Again Stimac preferred Reynier in earlier matches and he performed well. But then again when Borges was injured he brought in Haldar and Vinit Rai but not Reynier. What is the reason for it? He is a ball playing defensive midfielder and still young enough to improve. How is Haldar or vinit vii an improvement over Reynier? I fail to get this. 
    Akso not playing Thapa and Sahal in this do or die match was baffling to say the least. Thapa, although not in the best of form in ISL this season, is still one of our best technical midfielder and has an understanding with Chettri, Udanta and Ashique. He is also industrious and runs hard and could have better pressed and closed down omani players in midfield. Again not playing Sahal, India's most technically gifted player in the midfield is something i can never understand. Stimac pulled the same shit in our opener against Onan and now again this thing. If you don't play your best players on the field then you are bound to lose!
    Finally what is Manvir doing in the team at all? His first touch is atrocious, his technical skills are non existent, his shooting is even worse than Robin Singh's....what was he doing in starting 11? I did not see the entire match. Did Manvir contribute anything of significance in attack?  And then people talk of Chettri retiring.  When you don't give the guy a proper striking partner nor a good midfield which can supply the ball to him, and you also expect him to cone deep i to midfield to retrieve the ball, and then run with the ball up front again and score ? He is not superman! Give him proper midfield and a decent supporting striker and then see if he scores or not!
    atuljgNaujawanindian_goonerAbhishekgiridharan
  • samsam 16428 Points
    The one I mentioned are box striker CHOICES, may not be first XI material at this moment
    dev_pfcmunna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Some are saying under consta we lost 3-0 to oman and yesterday 1-0. So stimac is better
    Chelseafanmunna219777RatulAbhishekgiridharan
  • Tanishq04Tanishq04 Delhi7 Points

India began the second half positively but couldn’t maintain the intensity. They had some sighters at goal but were not competent enough inside the box.

Passi
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

You should dig out and read old posts by different members on various threads.
    Then you will get a better insight on views posted by various people.
    Do not bother much about background of people here.
    From 9th standard boy to a professional Football club owner, NRI  IIT graduate to a regular ultra fan who visit stadiums for all league games,-  IFN is a voice of Indian football fans.
    Everyone is equal and got an opinion to express.

[Deleted User]samgoalkeeparDeb_BanNaujawanRonnyatuljgNagendraChelseafanharitrams24and 4 others.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    People here just want their heroes @Chelseafan bang on. Picking on Sunil because of  an incompetent team is the most retarded thing ever.
    RonnyChelseafanAbhishek
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @Chelseafan - very good ideas for bright future about your lecture on SC methods and your technical knowhow. Being such a well read and analyzed person you are, then should be able to know the fundamentals of how human behavioral changes occur and how long does it take to make those changes in your playing style right. We need to be able to measure what we are doing and how long it takes to implement that in game time. So here is the question for you Chelseafan - since you know a lot about soccer and other sports methodologies:
    For example you have a tennis player, Dojkovic, say he bounces the ball say 15 times on the court before tossing it up for serving. He has been doing this routine for 5 years in practice and during matches. Since it is taking longer to start the point with 15 bounces, his coach decides it would be better if he bounces the ball only 3 times before tossing it up for serve. So just thing one change in behavior, needs to be included in his part of the game and implemented in his game time. Can you make a guess on how long does it take to make this behavior change in practice - to do it consistently? And how much longer it takes be transferred over to match time, to execute this change continuously. Basically you are trying to remove/erase something you have learned and used earlier and put in something new in that place and to use it in real match time? Simple right. Please make a suggestive guess, does not need to be accurate. You can then extrapolate this to football - like instead of kicking the ball up, you need to pass to the team mate, right?. If you can answer this and extrapolate that to current football, I would accept your suggestions and methodology. But if you do not know what i am talking about and not able to respond  - then you should accept that you do not know much about sports, how things work in real time. Easy to write things, but you should be able to back it up with facts and research and proven results. 
    haritrams24
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited November 2019
    Team for March games

Len, Soosairaj, Farukh/Rahul KP
    Brandon, Raynier/Amarjit, Thapa/Sahal
    Prabir Das/Ashique, Sarthak, Adil, Souvik/Seriton

Gurpreet/Amrinder/Arindam

See if there are better players coming in during league and remaining isl matches and add them in ... The underperforming overrated bfc gang needs to be sacked,,,,, 

Naujawandev_pfcjitug1979sudheermylankal