Indian Football Transfer News 2020-21, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9320 Points
    It's a good decision. Charles got enough chances to prove but he kept persisting with WWE tactics and no plan B.
    SiV
  • Two things:
    1. A coach is as good as his Team. BFC has a below par Team, to put it bluntly.This trend has started since the last year. Its always easy to make the coach a scapegoat.
    2. You pay peanuts, u get monkeys. Charles' CV definitely isn't impressive. Similarly u spend a fortune get someone like Robbie and hand him a shitty team and the result is evident. Either way, the best solution is to get rid off the coach!
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Robbie actually fucked up big time while selecting foreigners. He chose Pilkington and Maghoma, both play on the leftwing. I doubt where he would fit the both in once we have all seven foreigners in. Also, he chose Aaron and Neville, one unfit (and he knew that) and the other below par. Even Matti (the one to arrive in the best condition) doesn't fit in Fowler's plan. He is no destroyer like Khalid Aucho or Kassim. He is a brilliant CM, a ball player. As it stands, the team is getting into groove and EB will finish mid-table without doubt but that won't excuse Fowler's failure.
  • Its the selection of Indian players which has let down Robbie primarily. 

EB, I thought has been fluid football in the attacking third and almost at par with any good teams. However, they lack a genuine box striker which is causing a pain. 

MB, on the other hand has played atrociously but still have won many matches by minimum margin either courtesy luck factor, or some individual brilliance of Krishna. They also have good sub in almost every position, although their left side is completely off b'cos of injury to Soosairaj and then the Naorem fiasco. 
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3982 Points
    Can't agree more the Indian players were more underperforming. Yes Maghoma and pilkington are left wingers but also know that. Pilkington is an amazing squad player. He has performed well in different positions.i am positive Robbie knows well about that and made a good guess in picking these guys. But the squad needs reinforcement mostly where Neville and some sub standard renedy quota players 
    SiV
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    @giridharan no doubt Pilkington is class apart and he will do well, yet EB didn't need two full left wingers. We needed a CAM and a CDM. As it stands, we don't have any. The players' are talented enough to fill the void, but the selections are questionable at best.
    giridharan
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30146 Points

IFTWC EXCLUSIVE

Sudeva Delhi FC signs Abhishek Ambekar from East Bengal for their upcoming stint in the I-League!

https://twitter.com/IFTWC
    kartik91PassiashindiaCarbon_14SiVmunna219777
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points
    Former gokulam player s Rajesh joined Chennai city fc. 
    PassiSiVmunna219777