List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Any news on Nikhil Kadam was a good talent coming up

He was injured last January I think
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I would play Ashu instead of Narayan may be.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    @dhiritiman7 thought u didn't like Denson
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @Hassan I didn't like him against Goa because he was unnecessary jumping on Pires on every opportunity.  
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    All NT players fucking up more than players who never get a call.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan I have heard nothing as well on Nikhil. Guy was rated well from the PFC Academy but since the injury, nothing. I hope he is training with them again.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    how about an ISL vs I-League game...of Indian players only...

Karanjit
    Rino Anto         Anas Edathodika                    NS Manju       Raju Yumnam

Arata Izumi          Siam Hanghal

Sunil Chhetri

Victorinio                        Robin Singh                     Gilbert Oliveira  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2014
    NS Manju ?? I saw this guy in 09-10 season not after that. From promising player to now someone unknown. 
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Nice to hear that NS Manju still plays football. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    he says he is starting tomorrow for BFC versus Mohd. Sporting...

He is still the same age as Sunil, and probably the only reliable Centre Back with Indian NT experience that isn't in ISL...

if you scratch the surface , there are still a lot of decent Indian players around...you just need to look past the Nadong Bhutia's and Durgo Bora's...

Here's my ISL team :

Subrata Pal

Sandesh Jhinghan        Arnab Mondal               Gouramangi Singh        Denzil Franco  

Aibor Khongjee

Cavin Lobo             Harmanjot Khabra                  

Ashutosh Mehra                             Balwant Singh                        Boithang Haokip            

I know that neither Sandesh or Denzil are left backs, but would rather have both than gamble on Debbu or Narayan...and I don't rate Robin Gurung at all           

Revert Aiborlang to his junior India days position  and the tough choice was to leave put Subhas Singh 
    munna219777