List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Changte played a match only because the opponent was Nepal. He was not even playing in the I league when he made his debut for the national team. He since then has been decent for DSK. He will soon be up for contention again.
    gaffertape
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @gaffertape You think he won't make it to a National Camp in the future?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The under-17 boys should be invited to camps but that is it, they are not ready or developed enough for senior football.
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited October 2017
    Chullova as LB 
    Rane and Brandon in wings 
    Milan,Isaac at Central Midfield
    Chinglensana as CB ahead of Salam Ranjan Singh

Carbon_14
  • We want young international debut caps for deserving players so that they can represent NT at the age of 17 just like wayne Rooney, neymar, Ronaldo, Walcott, fabregas, gudjohnsen.....so responsibility and pride of country at young age.....
    Also I want an Indian player to get most number of international caps...so for that they need to get into senior team ASAP
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Rooney, Neymar, Ronaldo, Walcott, Fabregas, Edeur were special players... these boys arn't. And honestly, look at the players we have at the under-17 level who shined and look at their senior counterparts. At centerback for example we are fine with Sandesh Jhingan and Anas Edathodika, none of the U17 guys would improve us.
    ashindiagaffertape
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Either host a tourney or send these players to Dallas cup 2018
    ashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Apart from Dheeraj as 2nd choice to GSS no one would fit in.

Rooney, Neymar, Ronaldo, Walcott, Fabregas, Edeur were are regulars for their respective clubs at 17 

• I think this Indian team can give a gud fight and I love to team with these players
    Sunil jeje udanta
     Jayesh Brandon
            Rowilson 
    Shouvik ghosh Anas  jhingan Sana Singh
             Gurpreet
    Subs
    Amrinder,Chhangte,bidyanand as we heard he is very talented,Kean lewis deserves a chance as he played really well in ISL,milan,issac,Anirudh thapa,and other deserving players
    Soccerlover
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Sana as right back and Rowilson as defensive midfeilder ....... LOL. Better choose Rowllin Borges as DM he's an calm player and probably the best for this position. Also give Balwant a start in place of jeje.