List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• indianfootyindianfooty Keral476 Points
    He is good. But last season is not so great for him. Hope he will return to his best form
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Indian NT & player's form in league has nothing to do with each other 
    munna219777
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @Carbon_14 that can be true in case if player has already established himself in NT, like Jeje who scored against Thailand, cant apply same logic with Lalruathara
    thebeautifulgame
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Edwin Vanaspaul is someone to watch out for this Season.. Hope Stimac does .... He is gud in possession, physically strong and made a number of assists for Chennai City FC last season playing as Right back This year, he is playing with Chennayinfc as Right back and looks like John Gregory is impressed with him... He started in Pre-Season and made an assist as well....
    Deb_Banthebeautifulgamekartik91Abhishekreddevil87ashindiaindian_goonergiridharansouravindiaatuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    This team definitely needs some changes.

Jobby Justin

Soosairaj

Can they fit into Stimac scheme of things ?

Also what should be able replacements for Anas, Bheke. They do not deserve to be even on the bench !!
    giridharanspartaatuljggoalkeeparkartik91indian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    edited October 2019
    I'd start with Seriton for Bheke. And why not add Joby for Anas. Because we already have Anwar Ali Jr. I'd say thats enough. We have surplus def and mid's in squad

Also get rid of Kotal, We dont need him as @SiV pointed out, Add Edwin Vans to the squad. He is more than deserving to be in the squad. If only he just does not discriminate Sossai and Ed. I wonder why they don't even make it to the squad
    indianfootySiVPassigoalkeepar
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Stimac won't give debuts to two right backs in one go. Probably he'll replace Pritam Kotal with a fresh face first and then he'll replace Bheke with a better player.

At Centre back, we do have Narender (who should have played last game) and Anwar Ali Jnr apart from Adil Khan. Also Jhingan will come back soon.
    giridharangoalkeeparkartik91
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    @atuljg
     But the problem is very visible. We need to fix the wingbacks and wingers. I'd say Bose and another solid RB will bring back the balance. I for some reason 100 % sure he will not replace Ashique/Udanta 
    goalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Stimac will not replace anyone now. Every time we play poorly we say these 3-4 players should be replaced by another set and the cycle continues..we so badly wanted Rahul Bheke in NT and as of now he has not performed well expect for the game against Syria and Qatar..He has still managed to keep Kotal out of the squad which means the new coach somehow finds him better even though Venkatesh must be telling Stimac, hey Kotal is our most dependable RB from Constantine days..Some people even said Robin would have done well in this game lol..In terms of strikers we need our players to get playing time in the league else they will always look mediocre when they play for the NT
    souravindia