List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    edited October 2019
    @Ronny
    I agree we all wanted Bheke on the squad. But he has been poor for 6 games. He has made some reckless decisions. Like the tackle in the BD game is a clear penalty and could have well decided our fate.

And why do you think Seriton/ Edwin don't deserve a look in? because Kotal is better ? I agree we all wanted a clean up in the NT side. But the reality is there are still players who have not made the step up and don't deserve international football.

goalkeeparashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I never said I dont want any new players..I just think NT positions cant be tinkered around with tooh for WC qualifier games..Coach tried most players in the King's cup etc and finally built a squad..Now he said he will watch ISL games and then add more players..he wouldnt have included one season wonders staright away in the squad
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    How would you know they are one season wonders? Dip in performance at club level is different from NT level. You had vardy terrorizing defence he was included in NT set up. Dip in form saw him go out and again coming back when he performs.

At NT level you always give chance to people who are performing well. Does not matter if he is a consistent player or a one season wonder. If he is wonderful in that one season he has to be picked IMHO
    arunskumar148thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparjitug1979Passi
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    True. Current form of a player matters more than the past reputation. So for example if Joby Justin is banging in goals every other match this season while Jeje is flat out poor in his matches, then fairness demands that NT coach selects Joby for his current form over the long and illustrious reputation of Jeje as a proven goal scorer for NT. 
    arunskumar148thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparkartik91munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Not disagreeing with any of you..Just saying that this cycle of asking for new players after every bad game will go on forever
    dev_pfcgaffertapePassiatuljgsudheermylankal
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    @atuljg: Jhingan would be out for 6 months, wouldn't he?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    How is Edwin and seriton 1 season wonders ? They have performed brilliant in past seasons 
    kartik91gaffertapePassiSiV
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Anyway he said he will be watching 40 players in this season for selection of players to NT. 
    haritrams24
  • Rahul Bheke is far better than Kotal. Now only he need consistent.  
    haritrams24
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Rahul bheke is a big liability in my opinion. 
    Ratulharitrams24munna219777sudheermylankalgoalkeeparSiVgiridharankarenesudhakar2050