2021 SAFF Championship

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Stimac haters will never say that we are the only undefeated team in this SAFF 😜
    RonnysouravindiaashindiagopiajeeshAbhishekmunna219777giridharankarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    Nepals bad tatics helped India . Despite being in comfortable position , should have gone for 3 points rather than parking 
    Abhishekmunna219777Deb_Bangiridharan
  • In last 5 min Nepal looked to have more incisive plays than India
    munna219777deepu
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Now we are celebrating a 1-0 win over Nepal in which the team finally scored in the 10 minutes courtesy a 37 year old legend, who frankly speaking should not be playing in these sort of games, well this says a lot of our NT's standard and our falling expectations from the team. 
    Stimac is a disgrace to Indian football and should be sacked immediately.  His bhangra dance was objectionable not only bcoz it was insulting of your opponent but also bcoz Stimac considers it a great achievement if India is scoring the likes of Nepal.
    The villain in all this is not only ISL or AIFF. They have their share of blame but the primary responsibility of such horrendous play lies with national coach!
    ashindiaPassisouravindiagoalkeepargiridharanAbhishek
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Apparently Farukh is out of SAFF with an injury 
    munna219777haritrams24RonnyAbhishek
  • I have 1 question for you all. I know we have gone gaga over Lalengmawia. But do you really think his performance is any good in past few matches he has played? Whatever I have felt either he is shy or afraid to provide attacking balls in front- be it either to the flanks, through passes and short 1-1 with his team mates watching opponents goal post and move forward. Its totally lacking and doesn't deserve to be a cam if he is not improving on this. He can shield the ball well abd retain position but mostly defensively. Whatever I have seen his attacking index is negligible- it could be of course due to Stimacs approach. 
    sudheermylankalmunna219777ashindiaAbhishek
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
  • Lalengmawia is more of  DM. anyways we can't expect a drastic change from stimac's tactics. 
    dev_pfcgiridharan
  • If he is DM then he is more wanting. Doesn't qualify for a proper DM. Perhaps mixture of both, but don't see yet specific quality of either.
    sudheermylankalashindiaAbhishekindian_gooner
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Now we are celebrating a 1-0 win over Nepal in which the team finally scored in the 10 minutes courtesy a 37 year old legend, who frankly speaking should not be playing in these sort of games, well this says a lot of our NT's standard and our falling expectations from the team. 
    Stimac is a disgrace to Indian football and should be sacked immediately.  His bhangra dance was objectionable not only bcoz it was insulting of your opponent but also bcoz Stimac considers it a great achievement if India is scoring the likes of Nepal.
    The villain in all this is not only ISL or AIFF. They have their share of blame but the primary responsibility of such horrendous play lies with national coach!
    Can u tell me who appointed that national coach? 
    From wut i hv seen , that guy is not even worthy of being called a coach 
    But its aiff , isl and reliance who should take primary responsibility here 
    Real clubs are creating players and circus is ruining them 🤷‍♂️ , whose fault is that? , on top of that a joker has been given the coach's position after removing another lucky joker 
    I mean we dont even hv bolls to call out these babus? 
    Deb_BansouravindiaSanjeev Biswasmunna219777ashindiagiridharanAbhishekindian_gooner