ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    4-2  Game Set and Match by ATK Mohun Bagan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    5-2 

I will blame Kerala Blasters manageent for this. Cant have your defense open up so easily
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
    5-2 now

Petratos with his first hat-trick in India (in his second match in ISL)!
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Absolute thrashing by ATK to KBFC! Kerala has two foreign CFs who doesnt seem to be able to score and their defence is all over the place! If ATKMB didnt let go of Roy Krishna, it would have been a more embarrassing scoreline. 
    giridharanmunna219777ashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3613 Points
    Petratos slowly getting into fitness and showing his quality. Kauko and Dimi are turning up on big games. I don't understand why would they let amrinder go ! Keith first game gave a penalty and now this mistake. He is a weak link for sure. Liston was selfish first half changed it in second half and had an excellent game. 

Kbfc were not terrible today. They tried hard and the scorelines does not reflect their game. They were exhausted in second half. By far the best game this season. Ivan is a top top player. Diamantakos seems a huge disappointment. He seems to crumble under crowd pressure. Luna is yet to come back to his best shape. All in all great game for neutrals !
    EastBengalPridedeepak dedhadebarghya89munna219777Ronnysudheermylankalindian_gooner
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Kerala were pathetic! Ran themselves to the ground in first 30 mins, there was no defensive block in the midfield, the second goal was a gift from Kaith else it looks even more sad for them. Their fans keep shouting Fuck Off to opponents, keep doing that plasters :lol: 
    munna219777ashindiagiridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3613 Points
    edited October 2022
    @EastBengalPride it's better than keep calm and trust passi 😂
    PassiDeb_Banmunna219777athi_bheekarankartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Kaith has always been known for his blunders and it continues
    munna219777giridharan
  • jessel carnerio has come under the brunt of the fans. some of the fans don't want him to be captain. in manjapdda whatsapp groups full on abusing him.
    which actually made me think of harry maguire situation. but harry is still a better player for England whereas jessel is yet to get into NT.

munna219777giridharan
  • 5-2 

I will blame Kerala Blasters manageent for this. Cant have your defense open up so easily
    totally agree. in past out defence was tight but forwards were week. we had many 1-1, 0-0 draws. but now even though the game play has become more fast attacking mode, we are letting in silly goals. 

what actually pissed me off is
    1) we lost of ATKMB - because I always didn't like ATK to play from Kolkata. Their fans are themselves bickering each other.
    2) Lenny Rodigues after scroing showed shut up sign to the fans. I myself wanted to throw something onto him if i was in the stadium.  
    goalkeeparmunna219777gaffertape
This discussion has been closed.