FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @7negi
    Hope I'm 100% wrong as far as India's performance is concerned ! Also expect "hope" to be realistic and attainable.
    Also hope that within 2 years we will be able to field a squad who can compete with World's Best with dignity and flair. I guess 2 years is a pretty long time to reach the top from the flop.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Care only about your clubs. Fuck the restttt
    AKBmohammed_87hassanatuljgsamiam
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    Kolkata derby is the best thing in the world rest is shit.
    AKBmohammed_87hassanhadfadkaratuljgsamiam
    To Hell with the Fake Football Lovers who can only speak lousy things about Kolkata Clubs. These are well disguised chamchas of AIFF who can criticize, but can not stand any unpleasant but true criticism about the Establishment because truth is always a bitter pill to swallow. These guys pose as if they care fior Indian football...... my foot. We can't win 2 matches against Nepal and we plan to host U-17 WC..... which will move our football forward !!!  It is just another way by AIFF of be-fooling Indian Football lovers and filling up their own pockets.
    Listen guys, I have not said anything in this sector about Clubs, some of the self proclaimed know-alls always mention about Club football (especially Kolkata Clubs) in a negative manner out of no where. This shows that under the disguise of their Football Prem, they are just ready to bash Kolkata Clubs under any pretext. These guys care for Indian Football ? Even a horse will start laughing.  
    This IFN has been taken over by a select few pundits who think they can say any thing & get away and others will just nod their head. AIFF need not kill Indian Football, we have enough here in IFN.
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparRonnyhadfadkaratuljgbida 25 samiamrudra
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I know how much Kolkata derby fans care about Indian team , i saw malaysia match when gigantic YBK was filled by security guards !

Dude come on U17 World CUp is best chance to show world that we are not cricket nation , we can be multi sports country and now shut urs bloody mouth and take urs A** out from this thread if u dont care abt U17 world cup  
    shibierArsenalFan700goalkeeparhadfadkaratuljgsamiam
    Really ??? Then you must have seen the India - Japan World Cup Qualifying match also, why your bloody mouth remained shut ? Or you could not take your A** inside on that day ? 
    Whether I remain in this thread or not is none of your business. 
    hadfadkaratuljgsamiam
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Half of that crowd came to see Kolkata and just like u i know many people who will say EB,MB>>>> Indian football ! 

Come on atleast you could have filled one stand against malaysia , but u guys didnt bcz they were not giant of asia 
    Hats off mate....... so much knowledge of the crowd, Great !!! 
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Its fucking U-17 world cup bitch! Have you ever seen these guys play? They are preparing well enough to win for us. Stop bullshiting around with your lousy, erratic comments. First you are against ISL, then you are against organization of any sort of world cup in India. Then you would say be should not organize even club world cup. Why don't you understand for God's sake that these will only go a long way in generating REVENUE and INTEREST for the sport.
    ArsenalFan700AKBgoalkeeparatuljg