FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Perfect planning by AIFF and IMG. The sowed the seeds last season and the fruit will be fully mature by 2017-2018. Their agenda: Kill the I-League and make ISL the main league. Or provide I-League teams an opportunity and select some teams and make ISL 12 team affair to start with. Others including other teams like bhowanipore, etc, etc, etc and all go to second division. 

Main focus though would be on proper organization. And everyone, including those in second division have to be highly professional. 

Then comes the state leagues. Looks ambitious but we need to create a proper triangle for football in India. 
    munna219777
  • samsam 16430 Points
    @7negi I said ISL 1st half in the alternative stadiums we proposed, then U17 WC, then again ISL 2nd half in original stadiums . I don't understand the problem with this proposal.
    panchgun
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Most probably YBK will host semi final of U-17 world cup ad final will take place in Delhi. After installation of bucket seats capacity of YBK will be reduced to 93000. Plantation of natural turf and drainage will be finished within 30th August and there will be additional UPS for avoiding power cut. 
    Deb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    What about Toilet facilities will they build or same old Trees will be used as toilets
    goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Toilets are there at vybk. But problems are : No light, Bad smelling, Water logged ( or urine logged ) , No water supply( sometimes ) , broken ceramics and goes on....
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9965 Points
    Providing toilets -- or any facility -- inside stadiums is not a big deal. Maintaining them is the main challenge where we lag. And this includes the main turf (where the spotlight is on), natural or artificial. Unless the culture of maintenance is there, we will squander any resource that is created.
    archak
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    With the arrests in FIFA, top AIFF honchos can get arrested as well? I hope they do!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    will govt make toilets in stadiums as well in their toilet abhiyan?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    WHAT ALOGIC ITS HOT FOR ISL FOREIGNERS BUT CHILLED FOR U17 players SHAME ON IMG /AIFF