Pune FC News

Comments

• Pradhyum Reddy if DSK dont get that so called Corporate slot.<br>
  • Pune FC should look abroad. A guy like Uli Stielike would be a great addition to the club. 
  • anil1405anil1405 0 Points
    @reddevil87... Pune FC is the last place in India where you could expect a turmoil... if the management feels anything is out of sorts it would be attended to immediately at the club.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Jerry Karpeh Of Pune FC Holds The Record Of Scoring At 100% Strike Rate In Current I League, He Scored 5 Goals In 5 Matches.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    anil1405 wrote: »
    @reddevil87... Pune FC is the last place in India where you could expect a turmoil... if the management feels anything is out of sorts it would be attended to immediately at the club.

<br><div>Good to hear that. Among all the sh*t clubs,  PFC is the only hope we all looking at. Anyways, any news on who could be the next coach at PFC.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">To be fair, if there ever is any commotion going on at Pune FC I don't think we should mind much. Remember that while they are the most professional side in Indian football that they are also surrounded by idiots and semi-professional football organizations. They are big fish in a weak pond in terms of off the field. I would not be surprised if they have had to do some "dark" things. It is to be expected.</font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now then, the coach. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://punefc.com/?news=pune-fc-to-part-ways-with-coach-derrick-after-four-successful-years</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">"The management will announce the new coach shortly."</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I wonder who they have in mind. If they are to go Indian then I would choose Santosh Kashyap. There is not much difference between Air India, ONGC, and Pune. All three clubs have okay foreigners (better at Pune), and okay Indian players but when they all play together they play good football.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">However I would prefer them to go foreign. Guys like Moacir Pereira, Uli Stielike, Gerard Gili are good coaches who have good histories. Perhaps if Pune is willing to spend some they could sign these guys. Or not.</font></div>
  • In past, Pune FC hired Stewart Hall (British Coach) but he was removed the moment Pune FC qualified for I-league for unknown reasons.<br>
  • I hope they stay away from him. We have past the time of the old styled British coach.
  • anil1405anil1405 0 Points
    Papas is the first name everyone seems to be talking about.