Subrata Pal

1474849505153»

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    Thank you Spiderman I would never forget the performance against Australia.
    thebeautifulgameDeb_Banashindia
  • wow. so many good memories. deserved to play in top asian leagues.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points

Subrata Paul announces birth of new club AIPL FC

One of the all-time greats to serve the Indian football team, Subrata Paul, on 19th February announced the birth of a new football club AIPL FC through his social media accounts. Paul announced, “With immense pride, I announce the birth of AIPL FC. Get ready to witness our story unfold!”

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

After a decorated career as a player, the legendary keeper hung up his boots last year. Since then, Paul has been busy with some off the field football activities. The birth of AIPL FC has gone well among fans who have come up to support the veteran in his new journey.

“Today, a new chapter begins. A special thanks to my dear friend Shirshendu, my Sir Debasis Mukherjee, the honourable Directors & Chief Advisors of AIPL DR. Debasmita Mukherjee and Sayani Chowdhury, honourable Ritoban Laha, Director of SRAU Sports Private Limited, my family, and all the well-wishers who keep faith on me. This wouldn’t have been possible without your love & support,” the former India goalie wrote.

He added, “Dreams do come true! It’s with immense gratitude and a touch of humility that I stand here, wearing the colours of my own club, AIPL FC. From playing for our country’s legacy, East Bengal and Mohun Bagan, to supporting the mighty Barcelona, this journey has been incredible.”

https://khelnow.com/football/2024-02-indian-football-aipl-fc-subrata-paul

indian_goonergiridharan