Upcoming Talents

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @arun the fact is all coaches in isl aren't that great. say for anelka, carlos they don't have much of experience as a coach. Another thing is almost in every team every crucial positions are occupied by foreign players. So compare to I league low bulk of players to develope.
    What I can see as a positive aspect is the confidence level. playing with better players will certainly increase your confidence a bit. Probably the cause of our low goal difference loss to Iran, Oman ( barring the Oman away game.). I expected 5-0 trashing by iran. So development as such will not happen until you play young players. All stand out Indian players in ISL are already established and the cream layer of our limited pool.
    this year I have seen very few matches of isl from that few players I love to mention amrinder ( gk), semboi, thoi sing, rafiq ( kerala)
    munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    If this thread is about upcoming talents then I see only 2 players worthy of being called upcoming strikers.. they are Udanta singh and Daniel..both need more playing time now and introduction to the U-23 squads as well..there might be some more unknown strikers from DSK, I dont know their names very well though
    Soham_Defootydip
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Kean Lewis, Udanta Singh, Abinash Ruidas, Uttam Rai (second division), Rana Gharami (second division) are my watch out players in the coming season. Unfortunately, ISL because of its structure will only throw up Jeje like guys as emerging players. Also this season I am hoping to see Brandon flourish.
    karenesudhakar2050ArsenalFan700kartik91Ronnyarun
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    kean is good tactically but not a good finisher. He need to work on thay. Abinash should get good playing time in upcoming I league. Amrinder should be 2nd choice keeper of NT, behind gurpreet. He is very cool and look very confident, quick to react.
    Soham_Dekartik91
  • Even this time Dempo team (2nd division) looks promising might throw up few talents. Also expecting a good performance from a forgotten talent Alwyn George, this will be his make or break season.
    Soham_Dedeepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @EastBengalPride Give them a season, they will be ISL 2016 ;)
    kartik91
  • Keep an eye out for Nim Dorjee Tamang at Shillong Lajong who will be a starter at centre back again this season ahead of Khongjee. 
    shankargaffertapekartik91deepakcfootydip
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Is he also overage? Had a look on some of his photos. Doesn't look 20 to me...
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

In the pic posted in website he looks pretty young.. but still wont be surprised

http://www.shillonglajong.com/player/nim-dorjee-tamang/