Malvind Benning

2»

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    i think tht rule of d national team ranking should be less than 70 is not there anymore .....and one thing is tht in a recent interview netan sansara said he is waiting for an indian call.....
  • i think tht rule of d national team ranking should be less than 70 is not there anymore .....and one thing is tht in a recent interview netan sansara said he is waiting for an indian call.....

I think that is still there. I remember that from August when Arsenal signed Campbell (Costa Rica). Still why should it affect League 1 and League 2. In fact those clubs should be happy they have an international on there team, whether its India or not.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    If AIFF and other Sport Associations pressurize Govt then its still possible.Atleast its a shot term benefit,well in World Football everyone does it.
  • If AIFF and other Sport Associations pressurize Govt then its still possible.Atleast its a shot term benefit,well in World Football everyone does it.

Hahaha here in the USA for our national team if you go on Wiki and you click on every name you will see that most of them were not even born in America or are decedents of Mexico. Heck even our future striker Juan Agudelo was not even born in America, he was born in Columbia. He has only lived in America sense he was 13, he is 19 now.