Introduction Thread

Comments

• indian_goonerindian_gooner 3438 Points
    welcome @shanks_dehighliving , you will enjoy being here. Actually, i don't like pune stadium when wathcing from TV. i find pune city fc matches boring. Pune should build a small stadium dedicated to football only with capacity of 15000. 
    It is good to know that ISL has bring in fans like you to be introduced to Indian football.
    [Deleted User]samiamsparta
  • @indian_gooner ; Thanks mate!!! even I don't like our stadium much, its just that there are no alternatives (even to build stadium there are discussions nothing concrete news yet)
    I wish to see football only stadiums not only in Pune but everywhere in our country 
    Hope we have rocking season and less boring matches :smile: 

Cheers!!
  • orangearmyorangearmy United States64 Points
    Hello my friends, 

I am Saurabh Deochake. I am one of the founding members of our beloved fan club of FC Pune City, Orange Army. 

I currently stay near New York in the US. Apart from being an ardent lover of FC Pune City, I am a Madridista. 

What I love about FC Pune City is we are a family. Orange Army and FC Pune City board members they are in constant contact with each other on Whatsapp. If we have any concerns, we can reach ceo of the club through Whatsapp or call and he would do whatever he can just to make us feel good and resolve the problems. You won't believe this but ceo and vice president of the club they both consult fans at Orange army before they launch any good offers or any campaign for fans. 

We were just 14 when the CEO called us after spotting us in the stadium chanting for FC Pune City and he talked about our proposal  of forming an official fan club starting with 14 members. He approved it and gave us the official status rightaway. He planned a surprise for us 14 members in the first meeting, he invited Indian players just to make us feel connected with the club. 

From just 14 members, we have grown up to in thousands. We operate over 14 Whatsapp groups, Facebook group with over 2k members, twitter account with 1125 followers, a fan club in Spain (not affiliated with orange army yet) and we are planning to form Orange Army US and UK chapters so that fcpc fans abroad can come together and support their family. 

We were the only fan club in ISL being featured on Star Sports and in let's talk football show. We were the only fan club who traveled to away matches and showed our support in hundreds. Don't forget to ask Goans about orange army rally in Goa
    debarghya89sammunna219777namewtheldTNAmarkFromIndiaBrainFallINDIAsouravindiareddevil87karenesudhakar2050[Deleted User]and 9 others.
  • orangearmyorangearmy United States64 Points
    (posting other half of above broken comment) 

samiam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Yo! Where near New York?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29308 Points
    You people are not the only one who travel away. our FC Goa fan club travelled away for Mumbai matches on our own money. you people got the bus from the club.
    BrainFallINDIAnamewtheldmunna219777samreddevil87atuljg
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    nice banter between fc pune and goa
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
    Hello Guys!
    I am a BFC and Indian football fan .
    I despise the current format of ISL but am Good with the Proposed format.
    I am a young player and have played in the U15 I League last year.
    I play as a defender and I love John Johnson , and in world football love Manchester united.
    If you ask me to express my feelings currently, it would be :- 
    ALBERT ROCA
    and 
    ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC.
    I aspire to become a pro and play for BFC at the fortress in front of the West BLock Blues Someday!!!
    Cheers!

Domnicgoalkeeparreddevil87MaddieBrainFallINDIAnamewthelddebarghya89gopiajeesharunskumarmunna219777and 8 others.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7120 Points
    BFC_Johnson_fan Welcome to IFN man ,have a blast