Introduction Thread

Comments

• Hi,

My name is Sanket Revadekar. I am from Pune, India... 
    I follow FC Pune City.. otherwise I dont follow any international clubs as such i.e. I watch every random match with same excitement or depending on my mood..
    In general I like all types of sports its just that I started following Indian football closely mainly due to ISL..
    In I league I like BFC the most..

FCPC is always close to my heart no matter what results says.. thanks to them and Orange Army I was able to interact with so many people , got to travel for away matches , followed club like kids follow European clubs, got to see how exactly club operates or what challenges they face, how supporters group works
    I have seen many FCPC matches in stadium(pune) over last 2 season & this year I plan to watch atleast 2 from my own expenses..

well there is long way to go of course, looking forward to discussions and insights from this forum

Cheers!!!   

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Could you explain what you meant by "own expenses"?
    Does the orange army get free entry otherwise?
    BrainFallINDIA[Deleted User]
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Welcome Sanket :-)
    Where are the rest of the orange armies that laid seige on IFN couple of days back? Would love to hear from them too.
    [Deleted User]
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    shanks_dehighliving; Welcome mate!! You have just joined the football heaven of India. And do stay and contribute to the forum.
    [Deleted User]
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Loved this 

I have seen many FCPC matches in stadium(pune) over last 2 season & this year I plan to watch atleast 2 from my own expenses..
    gaffertape[Deleted User]atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @7Negi You literally have no context of what he meant so piss off.
  • let me correct it for you people, "I plan to watch atleast 2" away games" from my own expenses..

I saw ISL final last year which tickets were given by my friend who could not go at last moment
    then for some matches from 1st season I had Bookmyshow coupons

FCPC like many teams have season pass which i had bought earlier so which again some sort of discount(although not free)

so I want to see away game where I can plan some vacation plus get to see big crowd e.g. Kerala or kolkata

IN case some of you wanted to jump on conclusion that FCPC gives free tickets to improve attendance and just troll for the sake of fun ... ahem!!! sorry to disappoint you

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome to the forum Sanket. I am sure you will find it very engaging as many of us have
    [Deleted User]
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    "In case some of you wanted to jump on conclusion that FCPC gives free tickets to improve attendance and just troll for the sake of fun ... ahem!!! sorry to disappoint you"

Haha. Right in your face people.
    Free passes are everywhere. Even Real Madrid gives them. But, there are bound to be majority of people who pay for the games. Sorry I League fans. Your dreams couldn't come true viz. seeing ISL clubs giving away free passes.
    munna219777kartik91atuljg