Introduction Thread

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Thank You Archak,

Hello everyone, my name is Dr.Atul, passed MBBS from Trivandrum Medical College and hopefully joining Post Graduation by July.

I first watched football at the 1998 World Cup in France and followed it up for the 2002 World Cup in Japan. Keralites are usually divided between Argentina and Brazil and it was the same for me. I supported Argentina.

It was Ronaldinho who attracted me to club football and ultimately Barcelona. I became a Barca fan for life then and I have hopes to visit Camp Nou one day. One of my cousins did it last year which I deeply envy! I've never supported another club until the ISL brought Kerala Blasters. Maybe, it was my love for Barca which prevented me from supporting an I league club but I don't know.

I confess not to have watched a single I league match to date but I have watched Team India matches in the Nehru Cup, SAFF Games, against Bayern only to be disappointed again and again.

By 2022, I believe, India will play in the Qatar World Cup. Cheers everybody!
    shakkeerKMfootydiparchakashindiamunna219777indian_goonerdhritiman7
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    welcome @bida25 and @atuljg to the heaven of Indian football.
    anyways @atuljg bro me too appeared for aipgmee and dnb this time( a mbbs passout of wb). but exam was so so. no chance for me it seems. best of luck for your result. hope dnb result will be out within this week. Fingers crossed.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @clayton SFC. Please introduce yourself over here.
  • hello everybody
    I'm clayton from Goa. being into football right from my school days;its a sport which I give first preference while playing; watching as well as supporting. As a football enthusiastic; apart from Indian football; I also keep a tab about European football too.
    As football continues to grow at the international arena; let's hope and wish that Indian football also grows up at the international stage.
    footydiparchakmunna219777indian_gooner
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Welcome to The IFN family @atuljg & @clayton sfc.

@clayton SFC which club do you support?
    clayton SFC
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    I think SFC stands for Salgaocar. :-w
    ashindiaclayton SFC
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @footydip It all depends on luck bro. I went for coaching and had studied for a year without working and do expect something positive. I do have Kerala entrance coming up next month but All India is a bigger bet! Fingers crossed. All the best for your results as well!
    footydipmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    ohh fu*k now the doctors are outnumbering the engineers. :-SS
    Deb_Banfootydipatuljg
  • @archak - As @Domnic has enlightened you; I'm salgaocar fc fan.
    archak