Introduction Thread

Comments

• @Alphaboy, welcome & don't go for engg until you are interested in..a degree in science college is much better...play football regularly for your interest & good health
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Alphaboy wrote:
    HEy guys, Im Divij Deswal from delhi , class 11 (pass ho gya xD ) scince student who until some days back was following the rat race and wanted a good engg. college...
    BUT now i have realised i love football and im trying hard to get good at the game and get selected for a good club.... #:-S
    And of course, i love football MORE than anything......
    So wish me luck, as i make my way becomin better and better :D

welcome alphaboy,...and good to some aspiring indian footballers are also coming...

make sure you select a career which would allow you to follow your dream to become footballer and i would suggest a non-professional courses as engg/med wont give you time to grow as professional footballer....and in professional courses if you even get some time you will end doing nothing good it is better to follow one(make this decision in this year all the best dude )
  • shankar wrote:
    Alphaboy wrote:
    HEy guys, Im Divij Deswal from delhi , class 11 (pass ho gya xD ) scince student who until some days back was following the rat race and wanted a good engg. college...
    BUT now i have realised i love football and im trying hard to get good at the game and get selected for a good club.... #:-S

welcome alphaboy,...and good to some aspiring indian footballers are also coming...

make sure you select a career which would allow you to follow your dream to become footballer and i would suggest a non-professional courses as engg/med wont give you time to grow as professional footballer....and in professional courses if you even get some time you will end doing nothing good it is better to follow one(make this decision in this year all the best dude )

Nice advice mate.
  • AlphaboyAlphaboy 0 Points
    shankar wrote:
    Alphaboy wrote:

umm hey mate can u name some of these non-professional courses? /:)
  • Alphaboy wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    Alphaboy wrote:

umm hey mate can u name some of these non-professional courses? /:)

Basically something that wont take up to much time because if you want to be pro or semi-pro you cant just do football like activities during practices, you need to practice alone to. A course like engineering is so time consuming (so I hear) so you wont get much free time to do football.

BTW try seeking trials at your local Delhi Senior League team.
  • @Alphaboy,
    try BSc in any discipline,BBA,
    and most important Bachelor of Physical Education will give you an advantage
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    except B.E, B.arch, M.B.B.S and B. pharm rest all are non professional courses where you could score easily without giving it much time and can also try your luck in you dream as well...all the best again

@arsenalfan:-being a senior should start giving advice a bit also sometime ;)
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    I THINK BETTER BET IS SPORTS COURSE will help you
  • shankar wrote:
    except B.E, B.arch, M.B.B.S and B. pharm rest all are non professional courses where you could score easily without giving it much time and can also try your luck in you dream as well...all the best again

@arsenalfan:-being a senior should start giving advice a bit also sometime ;)

I am in my 2nd year of high school. I still have 2 years till college and 6 years till I graduate from college (or more if I decide to continue my education).

Remember I am only 15. April 7th I am 16.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    @arsenal; do you play for rbny academy team