Introduction Thread

Comments

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    been here for a while but thought i'd introduce myself.. :)

Mohammed Shahnawaz, living in UK..of Pkni origin and love football in general..and more importantly south asian football.

studying master in sports management, been at www.footballpakistan.com for 6years and worked with pff on various things including recruiting overseas players..was involved with the pakistan-india match which was sadly later called off.

in uk i try to work with british asians in promoting them, helping them with clubs and highlighting them... always get PIO asking about playing for india and sadly cant help due to passport issues..

dont support a particular i-league club but do keep tabs on md sporting and mohun bagan! fav player would be syed rahim nabi at the moment...prob the best player in the indian said right now.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Oh you are from footballpakistan.com, welcome....

Hopefully, the Ind-Pak tourny will happen in future (after we get a decent coach!!!)

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    We have known you for long time now on this forum and its great to have you around. Welcome to the Indian Football Forum!
  • welcome @Shah476 to ifnf once again...where do you live in UK & which premier league club do you follow?
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    im from yorkshire...dont follow premier league as die hard fan but just an armchair fan...follow chelsea and my hometown team the mighty leeds united..prefer to devout my time for british asian football and pakistani football...
  • @Shah476, yes its true leeds utd were once a mighty opponents, the squad they had in early 2000s were superb..i like their small stadium elland road also..i miss those players
    paul robinson,jonathan woodgate,james milner, alan smith,mark viduka,hary kewell,robbie fowler,lee bowyer,danny mills...
    I even remeber the fans crying while they were relegated..I want them back in premier league..
    BTW Leeds utd jersey were available in mumbai at that time
  • @Shah476, good to know that you support your hometown team, which proves you
    are not glory hunter.. :)>-
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @Shah476, good to know that you support your hometown team, which proves you
    are not glory hunter.. :)>-

a guy who is still following the game in his country and its region despite that he stays in one of top footballing nation itself proves the fact that how much does he love the game and not just a supporter of winning teams..
    @shah476 for that thing in you along with few others like @arsenalfan, @usaindia in this forum...a ^:)^ to all you guys here
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;">There has been almost 70 new members in last 4 days.</span></font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;"><br></span></font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;">IFN welcomes you all, do check the threads for updating yourselves with the latest in Indian football...Do use this thread to introduce yourselves.</span></font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;"><br></span></font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;">Tell us more about yourselves, your favourite players and teams. Let's build a strong family of Indian football well wishers </span></font></div> :)>-
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    We welcome all the new members who have joined the Indian Football Forum and enriched it with their views and also encouraged the fans by visiting their posts.<div><b>We request you all to state a brief introduction about yourself in this thread</b></div>