Introduction Thread

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome to IFN Kartik! So finally we find someone who supports Delhi Dynamos. Did rebranding help them? ;;)
    kartik91
  • samsam 16512 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    proof that dynamos do have fans
  • ManjuManju Mysore34 Points
    Hi Me Manjunath from Mysuru, Karnataka...A Medical representative by profession, SC's age not of the old n new SC... :), I am Fan of Bengaluru FC and Tottenham Hotspurs!  :)>-  Ya im a believer of ISL so i support KBFC bcz its near and from proud south also like Chennains FC playing style...Want to see Indian football reach the heights of yesteryear(Compete in Tops of Asia) if not New Heights....Hoping pep Gaurdiola takes up Indian Job. Cheers!! 
    Maddiegopiajeeshfootydipmunna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    spurs fans are difficult to find in this blue-man-red-gun country. anyway cheers manju
  • ManjuManju Mysore34 Points
    Forget i like Underdog stories. @footydip
  • davinder singh 22davinder singh 22 canada 191 Points
    Hi everyone , my name davinder singh from canada newfoundland and labrador
    i started following this forum since 2012 but i never commented till last week
    because at that time my english wasn't good and at that time i was using google translator for translation from english to italian indian football news   because I'm  passionate about football
    i'm born in punjab india in Jalandhar district ,
    when i was child my whole family moved to italy .i did almost all study in italy so at that time in italian education system were just a few hours of English in the classroom.
    i was a school level player and also i played for local club my favorite club in italy is Inter Milan ( fc internazionale milano) and second place ac chievo verona and in india all punjabi football club soccer academies  my favourite national team is india and italy I wish one day India will play football Worldcup maybe with italy :-)
    and also i  want to see one professional soccer club from punjab in i league or  isl .

rudramunna219777goalkeeparfootydipnamewtheldkarenesudhakar2050reddevil87spartashankarDomnicand 3 others.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited August 2015
    Welcome davinder good to have you here. Language is not a big problem, will just suggest to use shorter sentence, so we don't jumble things up.

Where were you in Italy? Verona?
    davinder singh 22
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Finally the Italians are here.
    deepakcmunna219777davinder singh 22
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Davinder. Great to have you here.
    deepakcmunna219777davinder singh 22