Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• samsam 16444 Points
    Tutu didn't even get that opportunity 
  • Tutu has many things to do(manage his Dubai business, run a media house etc.), unlike Nitu who is a "vella" - more so after he sold off the club! :D :D 
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    I thought Tutu Bose sold off his club much earlier when he and his chamchas established a fiefdom in the club for decades, privileging his own interests rather than that of the club ;)

@goalkeepar: Charges of rigging have to be backed up by proof...also, I have seen that you have been making these charges whenever Churchill Brothers have faltered in their title chase...they deserve all the praise for their spirited performance but it must be remembered that they would not have been here if the AIFF had not given them a lifeline and allowed them to continue in the I-League after their relegation last year....cheers!!
    Samyajitsparta
  • Btw , we don't hear anything about the abusive Kalyan Majumder - EB secretary! Is he being allowed by Quess to get inside the club premise! ? 
    They have put leucoplast on his mouth nowadays :p
    Samyajit
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    @thebeautifulgame proof is there for everyone to see, just watch the matches you will come to know what most of this forum members have been saying, you are a emotional EB fan which is blinding you, enjoy the I league victory cheers!!
    Soccerlover
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    @goalkeepar I get that AIFF are biased towards EB (although evidence points against it), but why are other teams collaborating with them? How would it benefit CCFC or CB or RKFC if EB lift the trophy?
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @Samyajit Because EB is joining ISL next year so it would be easy for AIFF to shut down I-League and take the winners of I-League into ISL. IF CCFC wins it will be tough for AIFF to shut down I-League
    goalkeepardeepu
    Proof is not there for everyone to see...just because some of the results or circumstances (the snowfall in Kashmir which resulted in the delay of EB's match against RKFC and which might happen at some other venue which has certainly given EB an advantage) are favouring EB we cannot say that the league is rigged...of course, I had no idea that even mother nature is nowadays bowing down to the dictated of AIFF/IMGR :p ...if the league is rigged, why did CCFC win against Indian Arrows the other day? Even in past seasons, when clubs like BFC, MB, Aizawl, Minerva won the League, the results of certain matches as well as the scheduling of certain matches went in their favour...does that mean that the League was rigged in those seasons too? 

Most of the forum members are not saying that the league is rigged...the rigging charge has only been made by you and @DEFENCE123...lately, some of the forum members have implied that things have been going in favour of EB, though they have not specifically made any charges of rigging...even if all the forum members had said that the League is rigged or that some particular team is being favoured without citing specific proof, I would not support them because circumstantial evidence is not proof

It is true that I am an emotional EB fan, but I am certainly not a blind fan...as you have seen, I have strongly criticized the wrongdoings of the club as well as AIFF/IMGR on several occasions... I will be the first person to support you if anyone can provide solid proof (but not vague implications) that AIFF/IMGR have rigged the League to make EB champs and induct them in ISL next season

Anyway, expect some steamed hilsa and mishti doi from me if EB wins the I-League...but if not, we at IFN would expect the vindaloo treat from you which we all narrowly missed when India failed to make it to the Asian Cup knockouts :D <3

SamyajitspartaBabertoBrainFallINDIAgoalkeepar
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @thebeautifulgame ; It is guaranteed that EB and MB are joining ISL next year. However to make the process easier they are making EB win the league. Just wait and watch till the end
    deepu