Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Why the downvote @Soccerlover? As I said, like any football lover, I have no love lost for Nitu Sarkar and his activities nor is this meant to belittle or extoll any club but to provide Indian football fans, particularly today's younger generation, a glimpse of the thrill associated with football transfers in the 70s and 80s.
    Deb_Bangiridharan
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    @thebeautifulgame, we read it already in your unfinished translated magnum opus "Dolbadaler age"
    I do not remember any exact equivalent of this incident in "Dolbodoler Age"...of course, there were similar incidents of officials(like Ghunu Mitra) chasing players (like Samiran) in the dead of night
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited October 2019

একনজরে দেখে নেওয়া যাক ইস্টবেঙ্গলের সাত বা তার বেশি গোলে জয়ের নজির -

• 1945 সাল : 11-0 গোলে BCCI-কে হারায় ইস্টবেঙ্গল ৷ যা ইস্টবেঙ্গলের ইতিহাসে সবচেয়ে বড় ব্যবধানে জয়
    • 1946 সাল : কলকাতা লিগে কাস্টমসকে 7-0গোলে হারায় ইস্টবেঙ্গল । ইস্টবেঙ্গলের হয়ে একটি গোল করেছিলেন আপ্পারাও ৷ দুটি গোল করেছিলেন সুনীল ঘোষ দুটি ৷ বাকি চারটি গোল করেছিলেন নায়ার
    • 1949 সাল : IFA শিল্ডে 8-0 গোলে গুয়াহাটির মহাবালা ক্লাবকে হারিয়েছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1950 সাল : DCM ট্রফিতে আর্মি একাদশের বিরুদ্ধে 7-0 গোলে দুরন্ত জয় ছিনিয়ে নিয়েছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1960 সাল : DCM ট্রফিতে দিল্লি ডিস্ট্রিক্ট ক্লাবের বিরুদ্ধে 8-0গোলে জিতেছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1960 সাল : ডুরান্ড কাপে ভূপাল জিমখানাকে 8-0 গোলে হারিয়েছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1966 সাল : কলকাতা লিগে স্পোর্টিং ইউনিয়নের বিরুদ্ধে 7-0 গোলে জয় পেয়েছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1970 সাল : কলকাতা লিগে ঐক্য সম্মেলনীর বিরুদ্ধে 6-0 গোলে ম্যাচ জিতেছিল লাল-হলুদ ব্রিগেড
    • 1970 সাল : কলকাতা লিগেই হাওড়া ইউনিয়নকে 6-0 গোলে হারিয়েছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    • 1972 সাল : ডুরান্ড কাপে ইস্টবেঙ্গল 10-0 গোলে দিল্লির BSS-কে পরাজিত করেছিল
    • 1972 সাল : ডুরান্ড কাপেই সিমলা ইয়ংয়ের বিরুদ্ধে 7-0 গোলে ম্যাচ জিতেছিল ইস্টবেঙ্গল
    Number of times EB won by more than 7 goal margin (conceding zero at the same time)
  • The reason(s) for downvote, if i unleash would create lot of controversies! ;)

OK...thanks

You could just mention whether you dislike my posting of the news or the content of the post, i.e. the interview
    BrainFallINDIA
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Yes, that is the usual confusion.
  • samsam 16430 Points
    I'm hearing today EB will field mostly a U19 side with B Roy as coach 
  • Disliked the contents of the post, not the posting!
  • samsam 16430 Points
    EB is supposed to go abroad for pre season, then how they would have played on 21st if the match was given on that date as per their request? Lie after lie. Small multiple sponsors are better than Quess. 
    munna219777