Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    It was a fake news propagated by a section of media. The club never officially claimed so.
    thebeautifulgameashindiamunna219777Ratul
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    There is a lot of anti EB propaganda in Bengali media since the reporters of these channels and newspapers have been denied access by Quess and also EB officials inside the club and office. 
    munna219777Ratul
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I knew this question was coming @thebeautifulgame ;)

Its b'cos like few of your joker officials who keeps on acting like clown without being transparent( eg. attending meetings of I League clubs, while nudging & requesting CM to bail them out so that they can play in ISL), as supporters u guys also keep on justifying these horrendous act of the club officials. Unfortunately, EB management seems to dwell in the past. As supporters u guys should be more demanding.
    Ratul
    I have never ever justified the actions of idiots like Nitu and Kalyan ( as well as the "joker officials" of the other club too). In fact, a cursory glance through my posts in this, and other threads, will show how vociferous I, along with other EB supporters, have been of their misdeeds in the recent past. I have time and gain stated that the ostrich mentality and corruption of these officials have led to the ruin of Bengal football  It is a fact that because of the "demands" of supporters that the officials had to bring in Quess and ensure a modicum of professionalism in the club. That they turned out to be as bad as the current crop of officials is another story.

I don't think that attending meetings of I-league clubs at present and attempting to play in the ISL next season is "hypocrisy". As of now, EB is an I-league club and hence attending the meeting is not inconsistent I guess. Yes, there was a lot of confusion about their attending this meeting and they should have made their position clear to all parties. Of course, SR Dasgupta's statement that ISL is a "masala league" when his club is trying to get into the same league can be termed as "hypocrisy".

My post never justified the EB officials: it was only about a technical point in response to @Deb_Ban's comment
    giridharanRatul
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Brandon, Samad retained 
    Ratul
    Probably Asheer Akhtar too
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Pritam Singh 

Neroca FC ⏩ East Bengal FC
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    This isn't the NEROCA guy.