Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3624 Points
    edited July 2020
    @Soccerlover
    Nobody can deny the contribution. They had the passion and balls to withstand for this long. There is no denying that. And by what i meant professional setup is Pune FC had a professional system from bottom to top. Of course their revenue took a hit. I am not discussing about that

What I am saying is they fail to cover the basic aspects of a professional football club. Very Basic things like allowing a coach to sign players he likes. They exercise way too much controls like freaks. And common guys we all know they had 100 + years to improve year by year. Kolkata clubs never did enough on infrastructure and youth development. Of course the standards set for them is higher. Because,no other clubs or ISL can claim the history they have,

I want the best for Indian football, but every time i see is the petty politics played by EB/MB officials, Playing and toying with fans and their emotions. And like Munna said we had never had infrastructure. Finally looks like ATK wanna convert MB ground to be the host. I just hope they don't play politics and not let that happen. It's not an impossible task to have a small stadium. EB/MB had spent way too much money with no vision.

munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9961 Points
    I agree about Pune FC being professional. They were one of my favourite clubs till they folded.

The talks of ATK-MB using MB ground for ISL and AFC matches is all hot air by Goenka, just to soothe the frayed nerves of MB fans. He doesn't know the real hurdles for that work (or does he?). World class academy is another hot air topic (though maybe it has less hot air). They will build an academy alright, but it will be far form being world class.
    gaffertapemunna219777giridharansouravindia
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Apparently, Prasun Mukherjee (who is, IMO, more of an agent than an entrepreneur) is going to invest in EB with help from Salim group of Singapore.
    munna219777thebeautifulgameNagendra
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Muaramachas are very unhappy today. East Bengal will play ISL without selling out to a rival club. Muaramachas are very unhappy today. They will only get unhappier. 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    Lal Holud Aikya

We are back with some transfer updates once again!
    After receiving the long awaited NOC from our former investors Quess Corp,
    East Bengal Club’s chances of participating in the ISL 2020-21 have become even brighter and it is quite clear to everyone now.
    A handful of player agencies have once again started contacting with the club and have offered their players to the management. All these players are quite renowned amongst the fans. The list has footballers from the defence and midfield positions which does not include Ricky Shabong and Harmanpreet Singh as we reckon they have been signed by the club already.
    We will get back to you all with the names once we confirm them from our sources.
    But again, please try to understand that transfer updates change every minute so please don’t blame us if a particular update does not mature completely as we are providing you with the latest developments after contacting the player agencies.

https://www.facebook.com/lalholudaikya/
    munna219777kartik91giridharan
  • samsam 16428 Points
    is this aikya run by Nitu?

Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Shiv Naresh returns as kit sponsor of EB