Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• samsam 16430 Points
    EB has approached Bengal gov to pay the bank guarantee for ISL on behalf of EB (if deal with Prasoon's company fails)
    Soccerlovermunna219777goalkeeparDeb_Banatuljgkartik91BrainFallINDIAmasefieldtheoilfieldashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    WB govt should not pay tax payers money on unwanted ventures specially in this pendamic.
    munna219777giridharanDeb_Banatuljgkartik91BrainFallINDIAashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    What rubbish is this ? Govt paying money for  franchise circus tournament ?
    giridharangoalkeeparashindia
  • samsam 16430 Points
    I do not support Bengal gov paying any money for EB, but what about Odisha FC? I do not recall the exact deal, but gov is paying in some form or the other for the circus league there
    giridharanmunna219777goalkeeparBrainFallINDIAashindia
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Elections in 2021, so this kinda of titillation would be there to buildup the hype and also to play vote bank politics! 
    munna219777goalkeeparashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3629 Points
    edited July 2020
    Yeah @sam one fault cannot make the other one legit. Also, Odisha is giving its infrastructure for free. They are not paying the franchise fees lol :smiley: Will read when the real deal happens. EB is the most desperate club ever to join the circus. 

Can't agree more with @goalkeepar ; in this tough times, Begging government to pay franchise money common!!!
    munna219777goalkeeparDeb_Banashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    edited July 2020
    I am not sure whether EB has approached the WB govt for paying the bank guarantee for ISL. All kinds of news floating around in social media, so better to take them with large pinches of salt. All that appears likely right now is that the club has approached the CM to help out with the investors and talk with AIFF and FSDL regarding participation in the ISL. No government should pay franchise fee or bank guarantee on behalf of any club.

Yes, EB is desperate indeed to play in the 'circus", but perhaps not as desperate as some other clubs who sacrificed their own existence and merged with another club to form a new entity/"avatar" :p
    munna219777goalkeeparsamEastBengalPridegiridharan
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    edited July 2020
  • samsam 16430 Points
    giridharan read again what I read. One form or the other. Many here believe circus league do not deserve any assistance from gov or true football lover. So, you agree Odisha gov did a mistake?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Saikat Ganguly set to be the new CEO of East Bengal
    sam