Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    Who is Angou? Renedys cut money signing ? 
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Nope. Angousana was signed way back in May-June.
    East Bengal Womens Team won 3-1 against Sreebhumi Sporting Club in Kanyashree Cup.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    There woman team is better then mans team
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    edited December 2020

Official East Bengal Merchandise is available at East Bengal website. The official match jerseys are priced at 1990 (customized) and 1490 (Non customized), which is high in my opinion. 
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    The official jersey coloured round neck t-shirts are 650 bucks. You can't get official merchandise cheaper than that. 
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    edited December 2020
    Sorry but I have to disagree. A large section of East Bengal's fans come from a lower or lower middle income group. For them to buy a match jersey by spending over 2000 rs is beyond financial capabilities. That's why many fans visit bidhan market and get exact replica that too customized within 350-550 bucks(depends on sellers mood and your bargaining skills). That's where my problem lies. The marketing team should think about this financial structure while deciding the price of match day jerseys.
    Last season the jersey from kaizen sports costed me 1100 bucks, which is the best quality of East Bengal jersey I have till date. This season I had to spend almost double 2110 bucks. I don't think any of the contemporary ISL teams are selling match jerseys in that high price. 
    Club must introduce some discount to bring down the prices otherwise most of the fans won't be able to lay their hands on this piece. 
    And trust me I am not the only one concerned about it. There are many fan clubs and fan forums who have wrote letters and mails to the club and management to bring the prices down. Hopefully club will pay attention to this soon.
    indian_goonermunna219777kartik91ashindiadhritiman7
    IMO EB should learn from how they played against JFC. Till Fox, Anas and Enobakhare are available, EB should go for a 5-4-1. Use Ambekar and Samad as wing backs while Irshad and Gurtej should be at the centre. Shehnaj as screen or sweeper. In midfield, use Rafique and Steinmann in the middle with Pilkington and Maghoma on the sides. Aaron becomes the lone man upfront. After all players arrive/are fit, shift to 4-4-2.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    My formation would be a 5-4-1 even when everyone is fit. 

Debjit

Fox - Sweeper

Gurtej & Neville - CB's

Samad and Ambekar - Wing Backs

Irshad and Steinmann - CDM & CM. 

Maghoma and Pilklington - Wing Halfs

Vineeth - False 9
    gaffertapeatuljg
    I wouldn't trust Neville with anything. Better to leave that position vacant.
    giridharanashindiamunna219777