Arrows News

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited October 2012

@rudra can u do a review of arrows first match?

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited October 2012

> ajmal said:
    > @rudra can u do a review of arrows first match?

No, I have decided not to do any tactical review of any arrows game. Just casual opinions. I am very friendly with the team and the players and don't really want to pass very journalist like judgements. Will still do casual season reviews, previews, top players type of article when I have time. Hope you understand

I will do for some other teams from time to time. I fact I have recorded few matches of Kolkata league to do tactical review of few teams atleast... But I will soon leave India for few months, so I will miss a lot of I League action. 
  • I have plans on watching the Arrows game, I will do a brief, maybe. i am doing my performance analysis for sure.

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

Arrows ready for Mumbai FC challenge

Arrows will miss their Australian coach Arthur Papas, who could not make it due to visa problem, but his assistant Aaron Symons hoped the

team will continue with the momentum. “The good showing at the Fed Cup result will surely inspire the boys and we hope to give Mumbai 

FC a tough challenge,” Symons told after the team’s practice.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Who is Aaron Symons is he Indian or Australian ??? From name he sounds Aussie. 

• > ashindia said:
    > Who is Aaron Symons is he Indian or Australian ??? From name he sounds Aussie. 

Aussie who Papas worked with in Australia at some coaching camp.
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited October 2012

Aaron symons is the new assistant coach of pailan arrows along with Sujit Chakravarty.Both he & papas have worked at Maribyrnong Sports Academy in 2010...papas was the technical director of the academy then while symons was the technical assistant...symons will also be the  Fitness and Conditioning coach at arrows.

Aaron Symons Qualifications

• AFC ‘B’ Licence
    • Bachelor of Applied Science – Exercise Science and Human Movement
    • UEFA ‘C’ License
    • UEFA Football Leaders Award
    • Elite Coaches Program – Football Federation of Victoria

Employment Background

• Maribyrnong Sports Academy - Technical Assistant/Performance Analysis (2010-Present)
    • Boroondara Eagles FC - Technical Director (2011-Present)
    • Maribyrnong Sports Academy - Technical Coach/Performance Analysis (2009 – 2010)
    • RMIT University Men’s teams – Head Coach at the Southern University Games and Australian University Games (2009, 2011)
    • Professional Sports Coach at Caulfield Grammar School (2008 – 2009)
    • Altona Magic Soccer Club – Match/performance analysis (2007)
    • Football Federation of Victoria Country Development Co-ordinator (2007-2008)

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Sujit Chakraborty is expected to be the head coach for this match

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Aron symons got great looks.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

This is what I have of aaron symons - 

Shaiju Mon with asst. coach Aaron Symons.