Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > @Rudra Out of curiosity, why are you leaving Bangalore? Is it permanent? And to where?

for 2-3 months. But in any case I am not supposed to stay in bangalore forever, I am finishing my work there. At the moment I will be in Kolkata for 15 days. I will keep updated (but in online chat thread).
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > @Rudra Out of curiosity, why are you leaving Bangalore? Is it permanent? And to where?
    >
    >

for 2-3 months. But in any case I am not supposed to stay in bangalore forever, I am finishing my work there. At the moment I will be in Kolkata for 15 days. I will keep updated (but in online chat thread).

Thats cool, have fun mate. Hope to see some of your amazing photos from Pailan or whoever you see.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > @Rudra Out of curiosity, why are you leaving Bangalore? Is it permanent? And to where?
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Thats cool, have fun mate. Hope to see some of your amazing photos from Pailan or whoever you see.

@rudra when do you land in Kolkata ?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited October 2012

...sry guys wrong post....

cant delete this post
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Wim Koevermans is expected to attend arrows vs Air India game.

Shouvik Ghosh has joined the squad
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Here comes Arrows' websites first original report :)

Shouvik Ghosh named Arrows’ captain

Shouvik Ghosh, who has earned accolades for his role as a centre back in Arrows’ and India U-22 line up has been named as the captain for the rest of the 2012-13 season. Shouvik has earlier led the team in many games in the last season.

Milan Singh and Prathamesh Maulingkar will act as vice captains during these time period.

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Here comes Arrows' websites first original report

http://arrowsfans.com/shouvik-ghosh-named-arrows-captain/

Good work Rudra. Are you working for the Pailan group or is this sheer passion?

;))

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> jees_jose said:
    >

>
    >

;))

I seem to be working for Pailan group, but they probably don't know me :P 
    Neither do I get paid (although the this according to me is not really worth paying, yet!)

More seriously, no its my own initiative, but I am thankful to AIFF media for allowing me to use there photos etc. and to some of the teams staff for helping me with information
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

> jees_jose said: >

> >

I seem to be working for Pailan group, but they probably don't know me  
    Neither do I get paid (although the this according to me is not really worth paying, yet!)

More seriously, no its my own initiative, but I am thankful to AIFF media for allowing me to use there photos etc. and to some of the teams staff for helping me with information

OK  Great! It would have been  really great if people like you could earn at least something while doing things like this so passionately.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

@jess_jose

As for earning or even being anywhere close to that, for Arrows, the response is very less, somehow I need to convey it as India's u-23 squad so some more people are interested. The response for my facebook page, website is very low (website i understand, fb i expect a bit better), most followers are players, player's friends and family, staff members and their friends, media people and then a few arrows followers. So the scene is not really great for being rich and famous with Arrows! Ideally Pailan should have built a professional website, come on they have so much money, they can do it.