Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

"Pailan keeper Ravi Kumar had a nightmare start to the game as he was legally shoved away from the ball by Joaquim Abranches who then tapped home into an empty net. Although from then on, Palian‘s play improved but was lacking in the creative department."

i think Ravi is not doing very well here...remember the first match, and also in many games he played there's no clean sheet unlike soram...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

"But then you see the character of the boys which was good, because for the rest of the half, we created some good chances, although I am not sure if it was a penalty (through which Pailan equalised)," said Papas"

Wow Arthur Papas seems to be the first coach in the world who actually thinks that the penalty his team got may not have been fair!!!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > Arthur Papas: The next step in development is that performance gets you the result
    >
    > http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/12/23/3623384/arthur-papas-the-next-step-in-development-is-that

I think this new goal.com fellow Aman Arora is the worst they have till now (in India)...his choice of quotes are always misleading (at  least to me)..last day I pointed out the Binees Balan article...now here Arthur says "“You’ve got to learn now as the next step in the development is that the performance gets you the result. Because most of the time I have worked with senior teams, so I am used to seeing them at the top," 

and the article says :  Arthur Papas: The next step in development is that performance gets you the result
    which I feel doesnt really convey what Papas was saying (I maybe wrong here)...

• @Rudra Why do you think he barely writes articles. Its once in a while really. However there are worse on goal.com. Hell the match-reports are shit. They barely go in depth into what happened in a game. Its so vague.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > @Rudra Why do you think he barely writes articles. Its once in a while really. However there are worse on goal.com. Hell the match-reports are shit. They barely go in depth into what happened in a game. Its so vague.

happens when they are actually watching EPL at that time :P

there used to be better guys also... Rahul Bali and Amoy Ghoshal were good
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I am really sad that nowadays I catch so l league so less, that I cant contribute in any of the performance/tactics discussions :(

• > rudra said:
    > I am really sad that nowadays I catch so l league so less, that I cant contribute in any of the performance/tactics discussions :(

Just watch on iStream. They have full games, short highlights, long highlights, and just goal highlights.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited December 2012

> rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > @Rudra Why do you think he barely writes articles. Its once in a while really. However there are worse on goal.com. Hell the match-reports are shit. They barely go in depth into what happened in a game. Its so vague.
    >
    >

happens when they are actually watching EPL at that time :P

there used to be better guys also... Rahul Bali and Amoy Ghoshal were good

They still write but barely. They were very good. Aslem is also good. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Amoy is now in Sportskeeda after a stint in Hindustan Times... rahul bali is also involved in 90 minutes magazine, 

• > rudra said:
    > Amoy is now in Sportskeeda after a stint in Hindustan Times... rahul bali is also involved in 90 minutes magazine, 

Why did they move?