Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Good. Pailan need forward options but was Seminlen released or loaned? I heard both.
    > >
    > >

loaned

>
    >

Cheers. Is their a source as well for this?

No, but its genuine..ok I will publish it in arrowsfans, will act as a source for u in wiki..I dont know details
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Also, I heard discussions here in some thread that Arrows releasing players. THIS IS NOT TRUE...the 37 boys are still there + Len

Arrows announced 36 players at the start of the season then Narayan joined and now Doungel. So, 38 players. Yes too many!
  • That was me who said it. When I added the Arrows squad in September the 37 players were their but then when I updated the squad a few weeks ago a bunch of sources with squad compositions in them did not have the players or data on some players in them and so I assumed they were either released or not officially registered in the I-League so I removed them.

As for the source... I believe it but of course as you would expect, wikipedia admins would not accept that.
  • Also just for the record: I did not actually say that Pailan released players as if it was confirmed or that I knew from a source. This was purely speculation on my part and I remember making that somewhat clear when those posts occurred.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > That was me who said it. When I added the Arrows squad in September the 37 players were their but then when I updated the squad a few weeks ago a bunch of sources with squad compositions in them did not have the players or data on some players in them and so I assumed they were either released or not officially registered in the I-League so I removed them.

As for the source... I believe it but of course as you would expect, wikipedia admins would not accept that.

If I note down the full current squad in the article, will that help? I believe I have player pages for atleast 30 of these players

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > That was me who said it. When I added the Arrows squad in September the 37 players were their but then when I updated the squad a few weeks ago a bunch of sources with squad compositions in them did not have the players or data on some players in them and so I assumed they were either released or not officially registered in the I-League so I removed them.

If I note down the full current squad in the article, will that help? I believe I have player pages for atleast 30 of these players

>
    >

You do but the site, as much as I love it and use it as a source, has not been updated frequently. Obviously I know you have other, more important things to do, but because the website was not updated I just assumed those player profiles were just their and not deleted yet. 

As for adding the full squad... listen, I don't want to put you in all that trouble because like I said, I know you have other things to with your life as do all of us. If you want fine but I can easily just add the players I got rid of back into the squad. It is no big deal at all for me. :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Ok here's what I have done so far.

Artiicle on his joining (very hurriedly written, might have typos and other mistakes, facts are correct) -

note few players have absurd birth dates, those i could not get, others are ok
  • Brilliant! Thanks mate... much appreciated.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > Pailan Arrows is a youth team - Arthur Papas
    >
    > http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/12/3665315/pailan-arrows-is-a-youth-team-arthur-papas

so now that its 'waste of time' to talk about results!