Round 7

Comments

• Like I said before, Pune FC need to win a title. FC Kochi's fan base exploded when they won the Durand Cup and did well in other Cup competitions. Finishing in top-5 in I-League and having good infrastructure is all well and good but nothing attracts fans more than seeing an actual trophy in the cabinet.
  • Like I said before, Pune FC need to win a title. FC Kochi's fan base exploded when they won the Durand Cup and did well in other Cup competitions. Finishing in top-5 in I-League and having good infrastructure is all well and good but nothing attracts fans more than seeing an actual trophy in the cabinet.

Hhahaha hey Somnath have you ever seen an American Football field. Well here it is...
    Fawcett_Stadium_Aerial_View.jpg

That is what the Balewadi will look like next year so I would not say Pune FC has great infrastructure.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Like I said before, Pune FC need to win a title. FC Kochi's fan base exploded when they won the Durand Cup and did well in other Cup competitions. Finishing in top-5 in I-League and having good infrastructure is all well and good but nothing attracts fans more than seeing an actual trophy in the cabinet.

Hhahaha hey Somnath have you ever seen an American Football field. Well here it is...

That is what the Balewadi will look like next year so I would not say Pune FC has great infrastructure.
    so where will pfc play then?? It's ridiculous. It's something like making someone homeless
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Like I said before, Pune FC need to win a title. FC Kochi's fan base exploded when they won the Durand Cup and did well in other Cup competitions. Finishing in top-5 in I-League and having good infrastructure is all well and good but nothing attracts fans more than seeing an actual trophy in the cabinet.

so where will pfc play then?? It's ridiculous. It's something like making someone homeless
    pune fc will still play in balewadi only with the football pitch looking like the one in the pic provided by arsenal fan.....the only advantage would be for commentators who can accurately say from how much distance was the goal scored...
  • Well actually the worst of it all is that the American Handegg season will run at the same time as the 2012-13 I-League so most likely from what I notice here in America when ever Pune FC will play a game the pitch will always be shit and worned out due to a "match" between around 60 foreigners and 10 Indians in a American Sport.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lots of scoring but almost all of them foreigners
    keb leading 5-1 over hal
    dempo 3-0
    mumbai fc 3-2
    prayag 3-2 mmb
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Mumbai FC 2-0 SCG
    Prayag 3-2 MB
    Prediction Game becoming more and more difficult!
    Dempo is unstoppable! What a team. I talked about thius guy Sakibu who came in for just 5 minutes. He has scored today. Dempo 5-0 SLFC in 60 minutes
    East Bengal rapes HAL 8-1
    Scorers for EB (Robin, Okpara 2, Ozbey 4, Sahni)
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    no indian scored hattrick in i-league so far all foreigners
    maybe anthony pereria for dempo he scored 2 goals.