Round 7

1235»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think everyone saw the match, do I need to give a review??? although I have lost the count of goals....
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I thought of them but I meant a clear competitor with the foreigners like Sunil
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I thought of them but I meant a clear competitor with the foreigners like Sunil
    if you see scg...their team seems to be equally depend on victorino as they are on moga...so he could be the man to watch out for this season ...i feel
  • In my opinion these are the forwards to keep a look at:

Manandeep Singh (Air India, Striker): He is 18 and already has scored 5 goals in 6 matches. Now of course these goals came against some what easier teams in the I-League but at 18 and with no pressure on him and the mental boost from the 5 goals he might actually go on a Jeje like rampage.

Vinoth Kumar (HAL SC, Winger/Striker): He is only 17... 17!!!! He is also playing regularly for HAL which is a good thing even though HAL are struggling. Once again though at 17 he will gain experience and confidence faster than most of the other I-League players.

C.K. Vineeth (Chirag United, Striker): He is 23 and is so far having his best season yet. On his day he is a lethal player, when he is not he can still kill you with an assist.

Victorino Fernandes (Sporting Goa, Winger): He is very young and has shown glimpses of what he can do. He was already known as a good player as a youngster and now at the pro level is showing people why that was the case.

Sampath Kuttimani (Mumbai FC, Striker): On his day he can really kill you.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    In my opinion these are the forwards to keep a look at:

Manandeep Singh (Air India, Striker): He is 18 and already has scored 5 goals in 6 matches. Now of course these goals came against some what easier teams in the I-League but at 18 and with no pressure on him and the mental boost from the 5 goals he might actually go on a Jeje like rampage.

Vinoth Kumar (HAL SC, Winger/Striker): He is only 17... 17!!!! He is also playing regularly for HAL which is a good thing even though HAL are struggling. Once again though at 17 he will gain experience and confidence faster than most of the other I-League players.

C.K. Vineeth (Chirag United, Striker): He is 23 and is so far having his best season yet. On his day he is a lethal player, when he is not he can still kill you with an assist.

Victorino Fernandes (Sporting Goa, Winger): He is very young and has shown glimpses of what he can do. He was already known as a good player as a youngster and now at the pro level is showing people why that was the case.

Sampath Kuttimani (Mumbai FC, Striker): On his day he can really kill you.
    kuttymani mostly plays as centre attacking midfielder....just because our strikers were not in scoring form that he was playing forward...otherwise he accompanies ebi sukore in centre mid-field.....and i feel in this position there are much better player than him in current national team...but he surely will increase our bench strength ....and of other i think either manandeep or victorino only can end up challenging the best of our country...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    FT-Pailan Arrows 1 - 1 Chirag Kerala
    S. Shaleel 30'
    C. Sabeeth 53'
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Pune FC vs Air India

Air India: Pawan Kumar (GK), Manandeep, Abranches, Prem Kumar, Kali Alaudeen (C), Mohd. Safi, Manjeet , Henry, Ramandeep, Oken Singh, Takayuki Omi

Subs: Harshad (GK), Vetho, Bheke, Basfore, Allan, Sandesh, Sangha

Pune FC:
    Abhra (GK), Srikanth, Anas, Chika, Gurjinder, Karma, Douhou, Baldeep, Lester, Keita (C), Jeje

Subs: Amrinder (GK), Tabia, Costa, Venkatesh, Arata, Subash, Asim
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Arrows vs Chirag Kerala - Match Report

Pailan Arrows 1 (CS Sabeeth -- 53rd)
    d/w
    Chirag Kerala 1 (Saba Saleel – 30th).

KOLKATA: Pailan Arrows failed to cash in on their numerical superiority and muffed chances galore to eventually settle for a 1-1 draw in an I-League match at the Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata. For Pailan Arrows, National Team striker CS Sabeeth scored the equaliser in the 53rd minute after Saba Saleel had put Chirag into the lead in the 30th minute.
    Courtsey the result, Pailan Arrows move to 3 points from 7 matches while Chirag Kerala moved to 4 points 7 matches.
    Saleel finished off a combined move when he tapped in from close in the 30th minute. But their joy was short-lived as defender Charles Dzisa was sent off for a rough tackle on India U-19 Captain Malswamfela in the 32nd minute.
    The sent-off allowed Pailan to come back strongly. Changing over, Sabeeth headed in a Abhinava Bagh free-kick in the 53rd minute. But thereafter, despite it being one-way traffic, the Arrows failed to put the ball into the rival net; at least four one-to-one chances went abegging.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=2845"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=2845</a><!-- m -->
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Pune FC 2-0 Air India (Keita 41, Tabia 72)