ROUND 8

124»

Comments

• great game today and the atmosphere in the stadium was awesome...it was a game of 2 halfs with churchill brothers dominating the 1st while dempo controlled the possession and missed many chances in the 2nd...both teams missed several key players for this crucial clash but the bench strength of both teams look strong...btw dempo's organisation of the pre match and half time show has left a lot to be desired...they need to improve their off field activities and show the fans that they care
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Dempo unlucky to miss out some key players. I wanted them to continue their amazing run in the league. How much is the attendance there in the stadium on average? Any idea waynefreak?
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    EAST BENGAL CONTINUES ITS GOOD FORM
    in todays round 8 encounter in goa, east bengal beats the home side sporting club de goa by a solitary goal of oz striker tolgay ozbey. The red n gold brigade have moved up to the 3rd spot of the ileague table with 16 points from 8 matches. Good going red n gold warriors
    GO GO EAST BENGAL
  • Dempo unlucky to miss out some key players. I wanted them to continue their amazing run in the league. How much is the attendance there in the stadium on average? Any idea waynefreak?

looked like 6000-7000, easily the highest attendance for this years i league in goa while the salgaocar-churchill derby would be 2nd...the floodlights are expected to be put up towards the end of december...hope to see an increase in attendance than