who gets relegated

1246711

Comments

  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Heres to a great relegation year. We have lost 2 markets and gained only 1 new market (We lost Kerala and Bangalore and only gained Sikkim) but we are getting closer to a better, more organized league.

    <br><div><br></div><div>might also see Delhi, which is a good thing...although its ONGC...but still...</div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>I am still waiting on ONGC. Right now they are my frontrunners for relegation next season (along with Air India) for reasons I dont have to explain.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2737 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Heres to a great relegation year. We have lost 2 markets and gained only 1 new market (We lost Kerala and Bangalore and only gained Sikkim) but we are getting closer to a better, more organized league.

    <br><div><br></div><div>might also see Delhi, which is a good thing...although its ONGC...but still...</div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>I am still waiting on ONGC. Right now they are my frontrunners for relegation next season (along with Air India) for reasons I dont have to explain.</div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>haha ...come on , this season yet to end and you have relegation candidates for next season!!! </div> >:)
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Heres to a great relegation year. We have lost 2 markets and gained only 1 new market (We lost Kerala and Bangalore and only gained Sikkim) but we are getting closer to a better, more organized league.

    <br><div><br></div><div>might also see Delhi, which is a good thing...although its ONGC...but still...</div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>I am still waiting on ONGC. Right now they are my frontrunners for relegation next season (along with Air India) for reasons I dont have to explain.</div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>haha ...come on , this season yet to end and you have relegation candidates for next season!!! </div> >:)

    <br><div><br></div><div>Mate. You have no idea what I have for next season. What do you think I do when I am at school and I am the first to finish every test I do. I sit and think about Indian football. I got all scenarios done.</div>
  • souravindiasouravindia 1694 Points
    Somehow i feel this relegation system should stop for the next 3-5 years until I-league becomes a good entity ready to be showcased...What if CUK now loose their sponsors and fail to build a team to be able to play in second division next year? Relegation system is only good where the league structure is proper and abundant fans and supporters for individual lubs. this isnt the case in India and I fail to understand why both AIFF and AFC fail to recognise this fact.
  • Somehow i feel this relegation system should stop for the next 3-5 years until I-league becomes a good entity ready to be showcased...What if CUK now loose their sponsors and fail to build a team to be able to play in second division next year? Relegation system is only good where the league structure is proper and abundant fans and supporters for individual lubs. this isnt the case in India and I fail to understand why both AIFF and AFC fail to recognise this fact.

    <br><div><br></div><div>But if you are not going to do Pro/Rel then why keep Air India, ONGC, Chirag United anyway. Only stop pro/rel if we are going to go to 10 teams. Plus I dont think we can only stop pro/rel for 3-5 years. It would have to be 10-20 years, building a strong stable I-League takes time and then building a stable 2nd Division takes time.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2737 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Somehow i feel this relegation system should stop for the next 3-5 years until I-league becomes a good entity ready to be showcased...What if CUK now loose their sponsors and fail to build a team to be able to play in second division next year? Relegation system is only good where the league structure is proper and abundant fans and supporters for individual lubs. this isnt the case in India and I fail to understand why both AIFF and AFC fail to recognise this fact.

    <br><div><br></div><div>But if you are not going to do Pro/Rel then why keep Air India, ONGC, Chirag United anyway. Only stop pro/rel if we are going to go to 10 teams. Plus I dont think we can only stop pro/rel for 3-5 years. It would have to be 10-20 years, building a strong stable I-League takes time and then building a stable 2nd Division takes time.</div>

    <br><br>How is Chirag same as Air India, ONGC, HAL which are PSUs?<br>
  • usaindiausaindia 1588 Points
    Reading the hardtackle interview of das it sounds we may see expansion this year
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    Reading the hardtackle interview of das it sounds we may see expansion this year

    <br><div><br></div><div>It is not "we may" but it is actually a "we are" </div><div>it is almost clear since last 2 months that league is going towards expansion in coming season</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1853 Points
    Expansion is Ok, but the main aspect is the revenue generation. Clubs are losing money and gaining less. Very much require to make the league profitable. If expansion is required for the same, I am for it, otherwise not yet.
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    Expansion is Ok, but the main aspect is the revenue generation. Clubs are losing money and gaining less. Very much require to make the league profitable. If expansion is required for the same, I am for it, otherwise not yet.

    <br><div><br></div><div>Expansion is required so that investors know they can invest in the league and not worry about relegation which would make there investment useless.</div><div><br></div><div>I would just bring the league to 10 teams. Leave it for 2-3 years and then expand by 2 clubs then wait another 2-3 years then another 2. It takes time.</div>
Sign In or Register to comment.