usaindia wrote:
    common manandeep go for hatrick

his header missed the far post by a whisker
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited March 2012
    and now he missed a very easy chance...

odafa hits the post
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sandesh Gadkari in place of Thorat. Thorat has not been very impressive in 2nd half.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    87' : 2-2
    MB attacking a lot...but bad finishing... Sunil Chetri can hardly influence the game, hardly even touching the ball...
    Manish Bhargav playing well
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Match draw....

this I League championship wont be as exciting as last 3-4 seasons... DEMPO looks comfortable
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Can somebody put up the highlights of the match here.
  • rudra wrote:
    btw...how much we abuse Air India, they are absolutely crucial for giving Indian footballers chance...Manandeep, Sandesh, Prakash, Colin, Sandeep Sangha etc

Sandesh is a Pune FC find. Sandeep is from JCT if I remember and Manandeep is from Pailan Arrows.

Air India got lucky, they dont pay there players and they have a good hardworking staff. Plus do to the lack of money they have to play these youngsters.

Trust me, put the Air India management on any other club and you will see the same thing. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT AIR INDIA!
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    btw...how much we abuse Air India, they are absolutely crucial for giving Indian footballers chance...Manandeep, Sandesh, Prakash, Colin, Sandeep Sangha etc

Sandesh is a Pune FC find. Sandeep is from JCT if I remember and Manandeep is from Pailan Arrows.

Air India got lucky, they dont pay there players and they have a good hardworking staff. Plus do to the lack of money they have to play these youngsters.

Trust me, put the Air India management on any other club and you will see the same thing. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT AIR INDIA!

Although, if Mumbai FC get relegated I would not mind Air India staying in the I-League for one more season as it would give representation to Mumbai in the I-League. Of course though my teams for relegation next season will then be Air India and some Goan or Kolkata Club (yes, I said it) and then have Mumbai and either Aizawl or Delhi United promoted.