Other Sports

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    @Ronny ;  These links contain all the bouts.

Ronny
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Munna,I think the first link is not working.Can you please check??? I think Thapa's bout was in that ring only.

Secondly,Even though the thread for Olympics has been made but I just wanted to throw in some names who as things stand are capable of Winning a Medal at Olympics 2020.

Many things can change in 1 year and of course they have to qualify first as well but these names will provide us an insight about our Prospects.

munna219777
    First Link is working but it is now showing only after the midsession break. Shiva Thapa fight was before the break.
    How many medals India win in Wrestling Tournament.

Shooting World Cup is also going on.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    In Asian Wrestling Championship,(At the end of Day 3,15 Categories concluded)

India has won 10 Medals.(1 Gold,3 Silver and 6 Bronze).

In 10 Freestyle Categories for Men,we won 8 Medals(1 Gold,3 Silvers and 4 Bronze).

In 5 Freestyle Categories for Women so far,we have won 2 Bronze Medals).

Today is Day 4 and all our Poster Girls will be on the mat(Vinesh and Pooja).Sakshi will also be there.Let's see how they do.

Carbon_14munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2019
    Regarding Shooting,Same Old Story.

The Shooter's who have already qualified for the Olympics like Apurvi and Anjum did well.They finished 4th and 6th Respectively.Rest were disappointing in individual events so far.

However,we have won Gold Medals in both 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team and 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Event which are Olympic Events as well

One thing that I want to ask is that how does Mixed Team Event work in Shooting??

Is it like,only those who qualify for the Individual Events can form a team or is it like Athletics Relays(Where Your Teams overall Rankings Matter)?? 
    How does it work??
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Vinesh,Sakshi and Pooja will all be fighting for the Bronze Medals after having lost their matches at different stages.

Pooja was extremely unlucky in her Semi-final Match.She lost due to a foul given against her which gave undue advantage to her Opponent which tilted the match in her opponents favour.

I am not sure about the scores of Vinesh and Sakshi in the match which they have lost.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2019
    Amit Wins Gold. Qualifies for World Championships.

Deepak and Kavinder settle for Silver.

Both were up against Uzbeks and both fought very well.

Deepak
    should have actually won it. (Lost on Split Decision, I disagree)

Kavinder could have also won. ( Lost unanimously but it was much closer than this)

deepumunna219777Carbon_14
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Deepak's bout was totally one sided and he should hv won unanimously 
    And decision of kavinder's bout  must be a split one , it was too close to call it an unanimous decision ?‍♂️
    DEFENCE123Badmunna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I couldn"t agree more with you Deepu.

Same with Simranjit. She has also lost her Finals on Split Decisions, despite seeming to be the better Boxer in my opinion.

These Boxing Results still continue to be dicey.

This time, till the Semi-Finals, the results were decent but when the real medals were at stake, it started to turn the other way.

Deepak and Simranjit should have both won Gold in my opinion, With Kavinder winning on the Split Decision.
    munna219777Carbon_14deepu