Other Sports

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    Nikhat Zareen lost her bout against Vietnamese Opponent.

Really Disappointing performance from her in my opinion.After beating 2 Time World Champion, losing to a Vietnamese opponent is pathetic in my opinion.

This is going downhill after a promising start.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Simranjeet wins.

Sonia loses to Thai Opponent.One for the Hosts. Sonia should have won.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    This is the best I have seen Thapa fight against a Top Country's Boxer.He was up against Kazakh boxer and looked Hungary,looked focussed, looked fit,looked up for a Brawl(Unlike Him) .I was not expecting this from him against a Top Notch Boxer.He went toe to toe with and fought with great courage.The decision could have gone in his favour as well but I was pleasantly surprised by the way he fought(He really impressed me).

munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Really Disappointed with Nikhat Zareen and Naman Tanwar(Didn't look ready for their Bout).I had high hopes from them.Both of them lost to unfancied opponents.

Really Disappointed me even though Nikhat Won a Bronze.I don't feel Mary Kom will face any trouble in beating her(as both will be vying for Olympic Cut).
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2019
    Unlucky Sarita and Sonia(Both of them deserved to win their Semifinals in my opinion) .

Sonia got screwed by the Host Favoring Syndrome. Simranjeet will now have to win the Gold in Ladies category to save the Blushes as far as Women are concerned.

Both were easily the better Boxers in their respective bouts.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Yes I agree that Ashish has got a long way to go but his opponent was a class act as well.He has got Potential in my opinion.He needs to work on his Footwork and Right hand punches(His speed of hitting those punches is less).He'll learn considering this was his first Tournament.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2019
    The Number of Boxing Categories for the Olympics will be interesting to see.It seems that They might increase the number of categories in the Women's category.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Once all the Asian Championships will finish(2-3 days),I am thinking of making a list of our Prime Medal Contenders for 2020 Olympics currently(on current basis. What say Guys???Interested???
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Yes I think we have a thread for 2020 olympics.

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    is there a way I can watch Thapa's fight replay?